ForumsThe TavernWhich internet browsers do you consider as the three best?

31 3830
Roger721
Roger721
1,100 posts
Nomad

Hi. This thread is almost a poll.

For you, what are the three best Internet Browsers?

I may recall you that this is almost a poll. To follow the community's "7 or more words" rule, please post the reason why do you think that the said browser is the best.

Mine are:

1st: Opera: faster, beautiful and it solved WASD/Arrow Keys problem for me.
2nd: Google Chrome: Fast but a little laggy and it has the infamous problem mentioned above.
3rd: Internet Explorer 8: The worst of all browsers I've ever tried (these three). Slow, ugly and very laggy.

• 31 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

1. Firefox- customizable, fast
2. Google chrome- fast, big search bar
3. Internet explorer- ok

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

I only use Firefox. Maybe I should expand my horizons a bit, but for now, my list is:

1. Firefox
2. Firefox
3. Firefox

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

1.Chrome- Speed, speed, and more speed. Works best on my computer.
2.Firefox- Slower but works nice anyways.
3.Opera- I used to like it for exit path but the slow loading and the fact multiplayer is slow to load and breaks down sometimes pulls it to 3.

chang
chang
846 posts
Nomad

1. Firefox - Opensource, fast, awesome add-on selection
2. Chrome - Fast, and Simple
3. Chrome again?
17. IE - I haven't used Opera, and I can't give IE third because I hate it

I only really use Firefox and Chrome so I only have two really....

Awesomeyi
Awesomeyi
122 posts
Nomad

Chrome all the way.

No browser match the speed and simplicity of chrome. I only use IE when there is no other browser choice.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

I only have two browsers on my computer. Those browsers are Google Chrome and Internet Explorer. I prefer Google Chrome, but some games do not work on that browser. List so far:

1. Google Chrome
2. Internet Explorer

The most well-known browser besides the two I've already mentioned is Firefox, so this is the list now:

1. Google Chrome
2. Internet Explorer
3. Firefox

I don't have Firefox on my computer, but the computers at my school have Firefox. Since the school computers don't have Google Chrome or Internet Explorer, I use Firefox on the school computers.

Chrome all the way.

No browser match the speed and simplicity of chrome. I only use IE when there is no other browser choice.

Some flash games do not work on Google Chrome.
Osumnis
Osumnis
1,147 posts
Shepherd

Some flash games do not work on Google Chrome.

I've never had that problem.

1. Google Chrome (The fastest for me)
2. Firefox (When I can't use Chrome)
3. Opera (Haven't used it that much, maybe 10 times a the most.)
xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

Google chrome. (standard)
Internet explorer 8 (2nd)
Safari (iPad)

lostmanfound
lostmanfound
124 posts
Nomad

chrome is my favorite!!1!! but when im on computers that dont have it ill just settle for ie

partydevil
partydevil
5,129 posts
Jester

internet explorer is only bugging and crashing my comp and make it lag like hell. and firefox works like a charm. so ive never tryed other browsers but i would never recommend i-explorer

WolfWolf
WolfWolf
800 posts
Nomad

For me it's,

1. Chrome
2. Firefox
3. Internet Explorer

Chrome is the best for me because the "tabbar" isn't as low as Firefox so it isn't blocking the top part of the screen when I'm playing a game. Firefox I use if Chrome doesn't want to work or if the loading in Chrome started slowing down a lot. Internet Explorer I only use if Firefox or Chrome don't want to work.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

1. Google Chrome
2. firefox
3. safari

those are the only three that i know well that work. google chrome for my computer, i don't really use firefox but i know it works well, and i use safari for my ipod.

divy1324
divy1324
433 posts
Nomad

Google Chrome and Safari.
I have them both

Boldur
Boldur
52 posts
Nomad

On my computer:

1 - Explorer 8
2 - Firefox
3-google chrome

Why? I played some games on armor games, I tested Explorer and Firefox and games are a little faster for Internet Explorer and a little slower for firefox, but firefox is very fast but it goes some games on firefox is slow. and google chrome, I put it in third place.

eddyalex
eddyalex
307 posts
Nomad

1.Firefox
2.Opera
3.Lunascape

Showing 16-30 of 31