ForumsWEPRWhy do we need war?

154 35486
nitin007
nitin007
85 posts
Peasant

Why can't we just solve everything non-violently?

• 154 Replies
sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,143 posts
Nomad

Hitler started to send the (German) Jews into Getthos/KZs before WW2 started.

Not to mention the fact that tthe war didn't start to defend the Jews
zakyman
zakyman
1,627 posts
Peasant

almost all the jewish people in Europe would have died without world war 2 in fact times like that wars can save more lives than it costs, though the costs were intense

Correct. Had WW2 never happened, Hitler would have been able to eradicate the Jewish population of Europe.
Faunbard
Faunbard
650 posts
Nomad

we dont need war, and it isnt as simple as solving things non-violently. People will get angry, as calm as u mite be, the other guy mite be a dictator or firehead that will disagree with u. As long as sin is in the world, war and violence will not cease

ComradeWolf
ComradeWolf
358 posts
Nomad

A simple reason for me. My neighbours piss me off. I got a pointy stick that might look nice jabbed through them. Problem solved.

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

Wars are started like this...... How come piss is allowed, and h00ker aint? Then the violence starts. eesh.

ComradeWolf
ComradeWolf
358 posts
Nomad

Who said war was a bad thing half the time? It keeps our population in check.

In all seriousness, there is only 3 reasons why mankind has had war, and will ever have war.

Survival.
Greed.
Ideals. (That includes religion and pride as well.)

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

Agreed. Very well put, Herr Bunnie.

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,826 posts
Nomad

in my language it is said that
demons cant tamed with words
i guess i gave u a reason for war

nitin007
nitin007
85 posts
Peasant

And what language might that be?

mysteriousmexican666
mysteriousmexican666
315 posts
Nomad

War isn't necessarily bad, it's just that most of the time the goals are more corrupted than justified. The U.S. was created through war and look at the many technological advances we've developed.

PanzerTank
PanzerTank
1,707 posts
Nomad

The silver lining of war is that it keeps the population from going to, to fast.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

Why do we need war?

Hmm, let's see.

Greedy, Respect, Might, Fear, Power and Money. But mostly good movies and games!
username4396
username4396
12 posts
Nomad

Nobody needs war.

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

if we had declared war hitler would hav eradicated the entire population so no jews left

I think where hitler can't reach, those jews would be perfectly fine, but you also have to remember the other people that germany took over using Blitzkreig, those people were also killed or worked usualy to death.
Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

It keeps our population in check.

The silver lining of war is that it keeps the population from going to, to fast.

I had a whole debate about that a few pages back about how it keeps the population in check.
Nobody needs war.

War is the ultimate way to vote.
Showing 136-150 of 154