ForumsThe TavernWhy did you make an armorgames account?

53 7414
daniel5533
daniel5533
160 posts
Nomad

I was just curious to see the comments and i wanted to submit my highscores

• 53 Replies
Sarthra21
Sarthra21
1,078 posts
Nomad

Mostly because I was bored and had nothing better to do but contribute my thoughts to an online community.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

I made one so that 735 days from August 5th 2009, I can say that i made an Armor Games account of August 5th 2009.

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

I made mine so I could look at the comments for games. Then I learned about forums and now I'm starting that that.

divy1324
divy1324
433 posts
Nomad

I wanted to add favorites so I wouldn't have to go hunting around for my favorite games!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I originally created my account for Exit Path, commenting with other Exit Path players, and rating games I've played. Then I found the forums and started posting often.

supersmiley
supersmiley
842 posts
Nomad

I created mine because i started going on addicting games and saw that all of the games were being created on this site, so i started going here and found it was pretty good.

PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

I wanted to be a part of such a great gaming site.

visitlegend
visitlegend
398 posts
Nomad

I was playing so stupid games like (roblox,blockland,and like flash games)
so i saw the website then i saw log in nd i saw forums nd AP ranks so i was like this is a site for me.

-Legend

Roger721
Roger721
1,100 posts
Nomad

I created my account to play ShellShock Live, but I got amazed by the site's great forums!

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

I created my account out of curiosity and it didn't stick at first.
But when i had more time and i came back, it became addicting - now i'm here mainly for the community.

Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

It was computer dimensions 2 in 8th grade.. Just finished doing boring repetitive typing exercises, so decided to sneak on flash games before the next set. AG had this weird layout (AG2) and I noticed there was a login, so I wanted to reserve mah name before it got taken.

Months later, (in April-May) was barely lurking through forums.. specifically remember the Tavern with a post by Crimsonblade55 and Destroy BOB!, and mainly went on AG Chat (taken down end of June). So, I just reverted to forums.

Keyara
Keyara
370 posts
Nomad

I wanted to be able to read other peoples thoughts about the games and post my own. Just curiosity it seems. Then I found the community tab. Even if you are not part of a discussion it is interesting to see what everyone is talking about.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

I randomly found the Register-button and clicked. Hi hi.

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

I used armor games a lot before I actually made an account, so it just kind of made sense. Also, I wanted to rate and comment games and save my progress and such (without having to just rely on cookies). Also, an armor games account gives you some exclusive content (one example, CTCPP2 you can unlock zombie mode and from there, the chicken and the big freaking rock).

toroloco70
toroloco70
10 posts
Jester

mainly to play shellshock, but i like this site

Showing 16-30 of 53