ForumsThe TavernWhy did you make an armorgames account?

53 7413
daniel5533
daniel5533
160 posts
Nomad

I was just curious to see the comments and i wanted to submit my highscores

• 53 Replies
notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

I originally made it so that I could play shell shock live with my friend and they would know who I was. Then, about a week or 2 later, I realized that I had a profile :P

UserIame
UserIame
22 posts
Nomad

Because i knew this site was going to be COOL.

Nemsis001
Nemsis001
21 posts
Herald

i made an account so that i could be part of a community, comment on games, make friends, blah blah blah....

BUT mostly i wanted to get a hight score and get cool armatars.....

dabadgecollector
dabadgecollector
24 posts
Nomad

Because I thought the games were top notch quality and the community seemed very intriguing so I thought I might as well create an account.

HydromiTad
HydromiTad
123 posts
Nomad

I always create an account for gaming sites. It makes it easier later on (though I have a tendency to lose my passwords XD).

eddyalex
eddyalex
307 posts
Nomad

Mostly because i wanted to rate games and comment but also because i wanted to post in the forums

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

Because people suck at rating games, and the comments were always pointless and unhelpful.

eatmydust166
eatmydust166
923 posts
Peasant

I made an account, because I wanted to be able to comment, rate, and sometimes get extra features on some games.

TheLegitGamer
TheLegitGamer
181 posts
Nomad

I created an account so I can be apart of the community. It's so nice. Also I like the AP system

WolfWolf
WolfWolf
800 posts
Nomad

I made mine because I wanted to save my scores on some games and to see what the comments on the games were.

divy1324
divy1324
433 posts
Nomad

I wanted to write in the forums, add games to my favorites and that whole rank thing

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

i made my armorgames account because i've never really had an account online before, and i already had been playing games on armorgames. Also i think it's fun to post comments and post on forums.

I've learned a lot from starting a armorgames account.

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,906 posts
Nomad

I didnt. my so-called account is only a conspiracy and my posts are just holograms.

hokzwijn
hokzwijn
511 posts
Peasant

Wanting to choose my own name in the first Exit Path.

I know it sounds stupid but know Ialso comment and rate games and of course, go to the forums.

johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

I created my AG account to submit high scores.

Showing 31-45 of 53