ForumsThe TavernName anything you are good at or awful at...

34 4527
divy1324
divy1324
433 posts
Nomad

Well I just wanted to see what ag users are good or bad at. ( I was bored)

• 34 Replies
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

I'm good at drinking. I can drink many grown men under the table.

Nobutrly; i'm good at running.
I'm awful at being brave.

pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

I'm good at playing the trumpet, and memorizing music really fast. But I'm bad at having confidence.

Sprainedkhyber
Sprainedkhyber
2 posts
Nomad

Well, I am absolutly terrible at speaking. But I would consider myself good at recalling really useless information. Like did you know that Ron Perlman has voiced two different characters named Slade?

Keyara
Keyara
370 posts
Nomad

I'm good at playing trumpet, sarcasm, solving puzzles, and fixing up cars (I do body work.)
I'm bad at making friends (I don't like people. I have three friends and I prefer it to be that way.), not saying what I think, and welding.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I'm ok with tech and video games. And science and social studies and math.... And basically school.
I'm bad with nerves. I can play sports fine but I sorta suck anytime i play a real game. It's a big problem. I can't get rid of it no matter what I do

ClockworkAmelia
ClockworkAmelia
54 posts
Farmer

I'm pretty awesome at makeup.

http://www.makeupgeek.com/forum/download/file.php?id=54362

And some other various arts.

I'm terrible at anything music-related. I have no sense for it whatsoever.

supersmiley
supersmiley
842 posts
Nomad

im good at losing to my cousin at kinect and then tackling him when he wins

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I'm good at art, hope to be an animator, sarcasm, writing, singing (little bit above average). I'm awful at speaking, sports (I can play them, just don't want to), math ( indefinitely ), staying awake, xbox games. That's pretty much it.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Well, I'm pretty bad at making decisions, especially at stupid ones like if I want to eat at Subway or Jack-In-The-Box.

I'm pretty good at making people laugh. Well, most people at least.

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

I'm pretty good a drawing cartoons.

Like Idontsuck I'm also bad at making decisions. Like if I have a choice between two desserts I usually have a bit of both instead of just one.

tiptopdude
tiptopdude
106 posts
Nomad

I'm good at Badminton. I'm on the county team. 2 years in a row WINNER.
I'm awful at football, I'll admit it, arts, any kind of console and music.

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

I'm pretty good with computers and tech in general.
I'm bad at focusing...I often procrastinate if I have to do something that I don't like and know will take me a LONG time. If I don't want to do something, but it's relatively simple (throw out a paper plate or something like that) I usually just get it done.

visitlegend
visitlegend
398 posts
Nomad

Im great at Anime nd teriblble at compurters exept armor games

-Legend

TheAtheist
TheAtheist
132 posts
Peasant

I'm good at making people cheer up, making people laugh, debating, and gambling. I'm bad at being on time with things and I procrastinate.

R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

I'm just gonna make a list, and put a lot of effort into this, I'm gonna be truthful, too.

I'm good at-
Drawing, running, rugby, football, snooker/pool, javelin, cooking, singing I guess, saying the wrong thing at the wrong time (terribly, terribly good at it -.-), good with computers, CoD, planking(woo), shouting...

Bad at- thinking before I speak, swimming, speaking, making friends(as in I get involved with the wrong people sometimes), keeping quiet, maths..

That's all that I can think of

Showing 1-15 of 34