ForumsThe TavernWhat is the most massive meal you've ever masticated?

26 4125
ClockworkAmelia
ClockworkAmelia
54 posts
Farmer

I think the most I ever ate was a giant burrito that was nearly the length of my forearm, probably around 16 inches.
Followed by a generous bowl of ice cream, of course.

What gastronomical feats have you performed? For what purpose? And have you ever won/attempted a food challenge?

• 26 Replies
Sarthra21
Sarthra21
1,078 posts
Nomad

I have eaten barbequed eel before... If I've eaten any huge meal, it would probably be a surf n' turf meal from Red Lobster, which included 1/2 lb of crab legs, an 8oz steak, baked potato, cheesy biscuits, and a cup of clam chowder.
I am under the impression that this article will require usage of an expansive lexicon at some point in the response. As a result, I shall procure my advanced abilities with the English language here.

bschnauzer7
bschnauzer7
289 posts
Scribe

I had an aircraft carrier from Wings (which is basically 5 of everything on the menu), although I didn't eat it all myself, I would have died if I tried to...

divy1324
divy1324
433 posts
Nomad

I am a very picky eater and the biggest meal Ive had was a subway foot long. But I didn't finish it. I had 3/4 of it. My friend dared me so I tried and failed. I owed her 5$ =1

deadhead50
deadhead50
341 posts
Nomad

i ate my 1lb burger from a local burger place and i ate my fries and my onion rings, then i ate my sisters burger (she was sick and didnt want it) and her fries. so that 2Lbs of hamburger. Im shocked i didnt die :P

Roger721
Roger721
1,100 posts
Nomad

Uh... the most massive I can't recall, but I remember one.

I was at the shopping with my dad and my brother and we stopped at a McDonalds. Me and my brother asked for a new burger called the "CBO", a square bun with chicken, bacon, onion (the name stands for this), lettuce and sauce, got fries and a cup of coke. I ate my fries and my burgers and then my brother didn't finished eating his: he only managed to eat 1/4 of his burger.

Long story short, I ate:

--> 1 3/4 CBO Burgers
--> 1 1/2 Medium fries
--> 1 1/2 Big Coke cups
--> A McFlurry (Ice cream in a medium cup) with chocolate topping.

It was delicious. (__) (__)
-

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

I believe the biggest meal I had was a Aunt Jemima's breakfast meal. Three pancakes and two sausages.

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

I just wonder how many people saw this thread and went, "Wtf is masticated?"

Anyways, probably when I had an entire large pizza to myself.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

It was Asian food, my favorite. I think I ate more than the rest of my family then.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

I once ate 3 plates of rice. 8 pieces of big fish. And half a chicken. And of course 4 bowls of yoghurt cuz I <3 yoghurt.

MasterAwsuko
MasterAwsuko
74 posts
Nomad

I ate something from McDonald's. Trust me, it's massive in fat. AND DEATH. UNSATISFYING, STOMACH KERSPLODING DEATH.

CommanderPaladin
CommanderPaladin
1,531 posts
Nomad

I am a very picky eater and the biggest meal Ive had was a subway foot long.

I've had a few of those. My biggest meal is a sort of a tie: the time I ate ten big pieces of pizza, or the time I ate a full dozen of eggs with pretty much a whole bag of egg noodles cooked in. Only did that once.
173 posts
Nomad

Do three baguettes with ccoked ham count as enormus?

loco5
loco5
16,287 posts
Peasant

Do three baguettes with ccoked ham count as enormus?

no, but you are a trooper, three loafs of that stale bread, ugh.

let's see, the biggest one that i remember was probably an entire medium pizza and a liter of soda in one night (parent were gone to something and all i did was eat that and play videogames the whole night)
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

One time, my mom cooked up a whole bunch of tacos (she makes the best =D). I was able to eat 12 (With lettuce, tomatoes, onions, hot sauce, salsa, cheese and garlic all on them) before we ran out of taco shells.... I could have eaten another 6-7 without a problem.

Chake1
Chake1
51 posts
Nomad

had to be when i ate 6 things of bolgolgi (lettuce wrapping around a pretty big and awesome piece of meat)

Showing 1-15 of 26