ForumsThe TavernWhat was the worst thing an Adult do to you?

22 3531
TheLegitGamer
TheLegitGamer
181 posts
Nomad

Hello. I want to start this thread asking people who have either been slightly abused or scarred for life about what an adult human being has done to you. I'm going to start this off about this teacher in Pre K
We started off the day as usual. Playing. I brought my lego starship me and my 10 year old brother (at the time)made. We were suppose to clean up. I decided to clean up by taking the toys and throwing them in the bins. We were suppose to put them in the bins but I threw them. Not too hard like I'm trying to break them. But like tossing. I keep doing it even the teacher asked me to stop. Of course I was being a brat a little bit. But what she did was pretty much evil to a 5 year old. She took my Lego starship I worked so hard on, broke it, and threw it in the bin. I never saw my lego's again. I told my parents and they yelled at her so much it made me smile But I do miss my legos ='(. They were like Game consoles at that age - Year.
So that's my story. What about you guys?

• 22 Replies
ChillzMaster
ChillzMaster
1,434 posts
Nomad

oish, that's harsh. I remember my LEGO phase... such a wonderful time, filled with hatred a jealously at the other kids' creations that just seemed to be a LEEETLE better than mine... I kinda got obsessed.

Hm, adult wronging me, eh, OH! As of now I'm 16 and have 3 tickets to a Metallica-Megadeth-Anthrax-Slayer concert in fall as part of a B-day present from May.

Well mom doesn't like what I wanna do with the tickets. I live in a small speck of a town, Pequannock, NJ, about 50 odd miles from NYC. I figure me and my 18 year old co-worker watch the concert, scalp the 3rd ticket, and enjoy NYC's night life with the extra money.

It didn't help that my co-worker's female. So it's not a huge issue, but one that keeps itching. I'm usually pretty cool with adults, it's always good to keep your contact list full.

-Chillz

jayjay9
jayjay9
485 posts
Peasant

The worst thing a Adult does to me was: He said i was ugly! -.-'

eatmydust166
eatmydust166
923 posts
Peasant

Me and another kid on the block got in a fight and his dad, who previously had troubles with the law, tried to run me over with a car.

notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

Me and another kid on the block got in a fight and his dad, who previously had troubles with the law, tried to run me over with a car

Oh my gosh!! If your telling the truth, I'm so sorry!

Btw, when I first read the title of this thread, I thought "it will only take a little bit for this thread to head in the wrong direction..."
ClockworkAmelia
ClockworkAmelia
54 posts
Farmer

Btw, when I first read the title of this thread, I thought "it will only take a little bit for this thread to head in the wrong direction..."

Same here. I can still see this thing turning all kinds of bad. D:
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

One of my camp counselors once put me in a arm lock and threatened to break my arm. I was only 9 and the guy was a complete *******.

TheLegitGamer
TheLegitGamer
181 posts
Nomad

Wow those are some harsh stories. I think I have another story.
In 2nd grade. I had possibly the worst teacher in the world. She was an old hag who would NEVER help you. We had an assignment on what Love is. On Valentines Day. Before that day me and my Step Mom made 32 candy bags for my classmates. I was up til 11:00 PM. I didn't do the assignment because I was so confused. I couldn't explain what love is. Probably because I was too emotional at the time. I was sent to the principle's office. I still didn't do the assignment. For a hole 3 hours O_o at the end of the day the class already had the Valentines party with chocolate milk, cupcakes, cookies, pretty much everything I loved. And it was all gone at the end of the day. I started to cry and my step mom came and barked at my teacher for being a horrible person. And when my step mom entered, the teacher said. He didn't do the assignment, so he didn't get to go to the party. And tried to exit at swiftly as possible. What a coward -.-
That is why I switched schools that month. Besides I hated it their anyway. Mostly a school filled with black kids. IM NOT BEING RACIST but they did treat me like crap. They teased me, kept calling me grain products like cracker >.> I was always bullied. Meh, sad sad childhood. Anyone else?

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

That Sucks. I don't have any real child hood experiences other then being grounded for a week and not being allowed to be in the same room as a tv when it was turned on.

R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

What an ADULT did to me? Hmm...

I got beat up by two grown men and they put a knife to my throat, because I defended myself from their huge dog which attacked, because they made it.

The police came past as it happened, so they ran away. S'all good.

TheLegitGamer
TheLegitGamer
181 posts
Nomad

Whoa! Are you serious? I'm so sorry O_o

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

http://www.businessunusual.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/l_2048_1536_E84749C0-C9A8-451C-A7F1-D40EAEFC9114.jpeg
...A van ran over my ice cream...what else did you think would happen with a semi-abusive adult that I don't know riding around in a creepy old van? Get your mind out of the gutter lol. I swear though, on a more serious note, there's too much nasty sh*t out there these days. My family would tell me stories about when they lived in the Austin area of Chicago and went to midnight mass, through the alleys, by themselves. They told me stories about how beautiful it was... but now I'd sooner go to Afghanistan.
http://chuckmanchicagonostalgia.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/photo-chicago-backyard-scene-austin-neighborhhod-1985.jpg

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/5/7/nowshowusont128546498037010000.jpg

I'll just leave that hear....

TheLegitGamer
TheLegitGamer
181 posts
Nomad

I'll just leave that hear....

Was that a joke? Or were you really sexually abused?
divy1324
divy1324
433 posts
Nomad

I was in fourth grade after school and I was walking to the water fouintain and a teacher came out of the bathroom and I tripped and I fell and My nose started bleeding. At least it was an accident!

TheNameWithNoNumbers
TheNameWithNoNumbers
163 posts
Nomad

I got beaten... multiple times but it's OK now! Not really a huge issue, but that's the worst thing that's happened. And no I was not *****. My dad was pissed, and he whaled on me. He's stopped, it's fine now.

Showing 1-15 of 22