ForumsThe TavernWhat was the worst thing an Adult do to you?

22 3530
TheLegitGamer
TheLegitGamer
181 posts
Nomad

Hello. I want to start this thread asking people who have either been slightly abused or scarred for life about what an adult human being has done to you. I'm going to start this off about this teacher in Pre K
We started off the day as usual. Playing. I brought my lego starship me and my 10 year old brother (at the time)made. We were suppose to clean up. I decided to clean up by taking the toys and throwing them in the bins. We were suppose to put them in the bins but I threw them. Not too hard like I'm trying to break them. But like tossing. I keep doing it even the teacher asked me to stop. Of course I was being a brat a little bit. But what she did was pretty much evil to a 5 year old. She took my Lego starship I worked so hard on, broke it, and threw it in the bin. I never saw my lego's again. I told my parents and they yelled at her so much it made me smile But I do miss my legos ='(. They were like Game consoles at that age - Year.
So that's my story. What about you guys?

• 22 Replies
ChillzMaster
ChillzMaster
1,434 posts
Nomad

All these terrible stories of doom...

I've had a pretty **** good life...

I wanna hug my dad now

-Chilz

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

This last Monday, my dad came home and told everyone he had found an apartment and was moving out and going to live there. My parents had been fighting for a few years now and they were getting close to a divorce. So he was being stupid and talked to an attorney that doesn't specialize in things like divorce. The attorney had told him to leave and not to talk to any of us. My mom had everything planned out to where it wouldn't cost a fortune, all he had to do was ask my mom. She was looking at nicer apartments, too. The only reason I know he lives in a crappy apartment is because the first thing he asked for was a vacuum. But now, not even a full week after we had all been blind-sided by this (nobody had any idea of what he was planning), he's talking to us over the phone like everything is alright and wants to see me and my sisters this Sunday. I don't know if he fully realizes how mad everyone is at him because he's also trying to screw us over or if he's just being really stupid.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I don't know the worst thing an adult ever did to me. I know I've been hit before though. Something worst might have happened but i wouldn't remember. But being hit isn't a problem anymore.

divy1324
divy1324
433 posts
Nomad

These are so sad!! I feel so bad for you people!

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I've been reading this thread and it just doesn't seem appropriate to have these kind of things posted on here its just weird.

So far nothing seriously inappropriate has been posted here, so I think it's okay to leave it be.

As for the topic, I can't think of a single bad thing an adult ever did to me. People have pretty much ignored me my entire life. I guess in this case, it's perhaps a good thing.
WolfWolf
WolfWolf
800 posts
Nomad

Well the worst thing an adult did to me happened about a week ago. This dog a lady asked me to walk started acting all crazy when it saw a mini van. The dog pulls me into a fence and I land on the grass. The dog is in the middle of the road and I saw a car coming up the road pretty fast. I push the dog(not too hard) out of the way and right when I though I was gonna get hit it stops and a guy comes out and yells at me for "beating my dog". When I gave the dog back to the lady she said the dog had twisted his ankle and that I wasn't going to get paid. I guess that guy told everyone on the street about me so now I can't walk outside without people looking out their windows and some guy yelling at me. The dog was a fully grown English Mastiff by the way.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

Sorry for everyone here. I think my worst is that an adult bite me. Don't remember why.

Showing 16-22 of 22