ForumsThe TavernYour friendly neighborhood genius!

6 1599
ChillzMaster
ChillzMaster
1,434 posts
Nomad

C'est vrai! Oh mon Diable! (It's true, Oh mah Satan)

Well Armorgames, Your Friendly Neighborhood Satanist is quite the eccentric fellow. Eccentric enough that his mother would force him to take an Asperger's Syndome Diagnosis process.

What is Asperger's Syndrome? Some kinda... Autism or somethin'. I don't have it and I don't care.

Well, the officials had me take some tests to probe the inner workings of my mind, and one of them was a proficiency test.

The results were conclusive, The ChillzMaster, Armorgames.com's Friendly Neighborhood Satanist, is a certified Genius. I don't know my exact IQ, but they say my mental capabilities are "Beyond Advanced". HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!

So, elaborate! Are you a Genius kinsmen, or are you going to be my mighty Genius footstool? Grovel or Genius!

Heh, this is awesome.

-Chillz; The Genius <--Catchy, innit?

• 6 Replies
ClockworkAmelia
ClockworkAmelia
54 posts
Farmer

Say hi to MENSA for me.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Well, kids with autism can be very smart. But... it's not exactly a good thing you have it. Well when you find out tell us.

bschnauzer7
bschnauzer7
289 posts
Scribe

Wow, this is such an elitist thread. I have respect for really intelligent people (as I am one myself), but you don't have to be an a**hole about it.

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

Wow, this is such an elitist thread. I have respect for really intelligent people (as I am one myself), but you don't have to be an a**hole about it

Yeah, IKR?
You have lost the war. You are stripped of your self-given title of genius and forced to sit in the "I-Am-Selfish-And-Ignorant" box for 23 days

lol
Also, Satan is a jerk (to say the least) and if you think he made you smart, you're wrong. If anything you made yourself smart by learning and paying attention in school.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

Not to burst your bubble, but I don't think genius-level intelligence is all that uncommon here (at least in the WEPR).

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Err...congratulations and all that. Not sure what to say further.

Also, Satan is a jerk (to say the least) and if you think he made you smart, you're wrong

You should take a closer look inside the Satanism thread in the WEPR.

Given the posts in this thread, I can see where this is going. It's not the OP's fault either.
Showing 1-6 of 6