ForumsForum GamesAlphabet Game

5318 991766
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

The game is very similar to this except it's impossible to do it all in 90 seconds here.

Rules are simple: starting person makes a scenario and starts a sentence with a letter. The next person starts another sentence with the next letter, the person after that does the same and so on. When we eventually reach the starting letter, the person who hit that letter creates a new scenario, picks a new letter, and it starts over.

Example: (starting letter = B, scenario = the office building's on fire)

Person 1: "Bring me this month's financial reports."
Person 2: "Can't you see the building's on fire?"
Person 3: "Does it matter?"
Person 4: "Everyone else is evacuating."

Ok now it starts
Scenario = You're on the Titanic when it crashes into the iceberg; Starting letter = J

"Just keep calm and go back to your cabbins."

• 5,318 Replies
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Go die! *Throws Jeff overboard* Anyway, prepare your stuff cause we're going to steal the Golden Fleece off that king.

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Huh? Which king?

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

King Aeetus is rather protective of the Golden Fleece and the security surrounding it is quite high. So you can't just waltz in and grab it while he isn't looking.

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Maybe cuz you called me an idiot, and karma is catching up with you. Yeah, we should probably find a mage, or anyone that knows decent magic, or whatever you call it.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Oh yea, ghosts can't interact with the material world. So you'll only work as a scout.

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

People I know magic and defensive spells

emochick324
emochick324
3,042 posts
Nomad

quiet.... ten second siolnce

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

SHUT IT, ALL OF YOU! *uses powers to seal jeff in a crystal* I know how to do it, but you have to listen. that king will only take it off either asleep, bathing, or dead. those are our three options. I suggest for the sake of convenience, we go in diplomatically, and then find a way to blackmail the king into giving us the fleece. if that doesn't work, then we use the emerant to kill him.

simple as that.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

The hell... The king actually wears the Golden Fleece? That's news.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

Unfortunately, yes he does. he wears it like a cape, so he wouldn't have to compromise it.

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

Wait, there is a seal on the fleece. If anyone but him touches it, they turn to stone..

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

XYLOPHONES!!!! okay, launch the jar straight into the sleeping chambers of the king. you need to have a good aim, because anywhere else, and we send the city into a frenzy. we also need to do this a little bit before he goes to sleep so we have the best shot.

if it turns us to stone, then all you need to do is wear these special gloves that I have enchanted for just that reason.

silly ghost, magic seals magic. *JeffK3 flies back into crystal*

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

yaah but what about the seal on the fleece that turnes people but the king into stone? I read a lot of books about the rare fleece, the king put a seal onto it to prevent anyone from stealing it. If anyone but him touches it they turn to stone. Only the king knows how to break the seal so we have let him live and kill him when the seal is broken.

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

wait, ignore my last post

yeah but the seal will still be on so we have to keep wearing the gloves. And in case it doesn't work, I read in a book that either the king or true royalty can touch it without turning to stone. And only the king can break the seal. Besides, what if we touch the flece with any other body part? And what is some civilian touches the fleece and he turns to stone? What if the magic wears out, what if we get sued? I heard the kind's daughter can also break the seal but she is a pretty hard core 17 year old princess.

emochick324
emochick324
3,042 posts
Nomad

zigzag out of here

Showing 1951-1965 of 5318