The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsForum GamesAlphabet Game

5318 991771
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

The game is very similar to this except it's impossible to do it all in 90 seconds here.

Rules are simple: starting person makes a scenario and starts a sentence with a letter. The next person starts another sentence with the next letter, the person after that does the same and so on. When we eventually reach the starting letter, the person who hit that letter creates a new scenario, picks a new letter, and it starts over.

Example: (starting letter = B, scenario = the office building's on fire)

Person 1: "Bring me this month's financial reports."
Person 2: "Can't you see the building's on fire?"
Person 3: "Does it matter?"
Person 4: "Everyone else is evacuating."

Ok now it starts
Scenario = You're on the Titanic when it crashes into the iceberg; Starting letter = J

"Just keep calm and go back to your cabbins."

• 5,318 Replies
Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

And, and old friend of mine knows the princess. She told me the princess is good with fighting and doesn't like her father as much since she was forced into an arranged marrige. We might have a chance at pursuading her to break the seal off of the fleece. She isn't very far but my old friend lives here. She knows where the princess is now.

emochick324
emochick324
3,042 posts
Nomad

but i dont wanna

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

Cause you wanna turn to stone i get it. I'll find her myself while you touch the gold fleece and turn to stone and stay there all you want.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Do that while we figure out our plan to steal the Golden Fleece.

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

Exellent. *looks for my old friend who knows where the princess is* Hello Sarah! Sarah: hey! Me: do you know where the princess is? Sarah:I think I do! follow me. You know ever since I met her, she's been teaching me how to fight, I was like her number 1 student. Me:cool, so your relation hasn't gone down. *follows her*

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

Great but even if you try it won't work unless true royalty breaks the seal. It's in the book! And certain ghosts know magic

Sarah: she's here
Me:You're the princess?
Princess: *sitting on a chair with a kimono* Yes
Me: We need you to help us break the seal off the golden fleece
Princess:forget it, i'm never going back to that stupid palace again.
Sarah:What happened to the couragouse girl who used to live and trained me?
Princess: she's gone, dead, I ran away and I live here
Me: in this dump? C'mon, the king is EVIL! we know that! We will defeat him for that fleece!
Princess: *sigh* fine, but only for a price.

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

I thought we'd share the flece! And yes you may be loyal but you are ROYAL!

Princess: I want the king's dagger that used to be mine
Me: deal!
Princess: But i'm comming with you
Sarah: you guys go on, I've got some unfinished buisness to take care of. *dashes off in the speed of light*
Me:Makes it back. Lets go get the fleece!

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

but you are ROYAL!

made a mistake there it's but you aren't royal
Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

Kome on! you may be royalty but you arent royalty from THIS kingdom!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Man! That ghost is annoying! *Newspaper flies into my face* *Removes newspaper and reads it* Oh, seems like the King is dying. Great!

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

M'Yeah but the king put the seal on the fleece AFTER your great great whatever grand parents came, and who knows, maybe the king only wants people who are part of his family tree. So you would have to be his great grand son XD and maybe your grandparents aren't TRUE royalty meaning their blood is just from pesantry.

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

People people. The king removed that seal and put a new one on it! Unless you are part of his family you can't get the fleece. Besides I already got the princess! And I PROMISED We'd get her dagger back once we get the fleece. Her own father killed her ya know? she told me on the way.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Quiet! Now stop arguing you two! Also seals are no problem for me! I can easily disable them.

emochick324
emochick324
3,042 posts
Nomad

stop talking!!!!!!!!!PLEASE

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

Today is it guys! And you cannot break seals! Even if you can it's impossible to break the seal on the fleece witout turning to stone before you do it! It's to late anyways. The princess is gonna break the seal and we all go to happyland but we have to kill the king after we steal the fleece!

Showing 1966-1980 of 5318