The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsForum GamesAlphabet Game

5318 991818
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

The game is very similar to this except it's impossible to do it all in 90 seconds here.

Rules are simple: starting person makes a scenario and starts a sentence with a letter. The next person starts another sentence with the next letter, the person after that does the same and so on. When we eventually reach the starting letter, the person who hit that letter creates a new scenario, picks a new letter, and it starts over.

Example: (starting letter = B, scenario = the office building's on fire)

Person 1: "Bring me this month's financial reports."
Person 2: "Can't you see the building's on fire?"
Person 3: "Does it matter?"
Person 4: "Everyone else is evacuating."

Ok now it starts
Scenario = You're on the Titanic when it crashes into the iceberg; Starting letter = J

"Just keep calm and go back to your cabbins."

• 5,318 Replies
Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

U have got to be kidding me! But oh well*does as directed*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Very good way of removing the crowd. Also, don't chase that man. Our suspect is actually dead.

epicness01
epicness01
1,515 posts
Nomad

Who's that guy then?

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

With all the crowd gone, I think we should examine the suspect, maybe he isn't the murderer but we need to check for DNA and finger prints.*opens breifcase with all of my CIA and detective gear*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

XYZ. That man is just an undercover policeman so don't worry about him. Now, shall we see what the crowd was looking at?

Daizidawizard9000
Daizidawizard9000
1,609 posts
Nomad

Xerxes could of done it. Even if it's a company.

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

Xeyeah, I can get through the crowd to examine whet they are looking at. Don't worry, I have a badge.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

You see that cage in the street. There are three bodies in it which are all female. All were stabbed in the stomach and also had their throat slit.

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

Hmm, this might have been done by a jealous woman or a man who is against women rights.

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

Wait lemme fix that

Zmmm, this might have been done by a jealous woman or a man who is against women rights.

epicness01
epicness01
1,515 posts
Nomad

AAAAAAAAAAAAA *runs screaming with odd armed man behind*

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

*Break's man's skull with hook kick and examines his gun* He might be part of a gang. Look at the symbol on his coat and gun!

epicness01
epicness01
1,515 posts
Nomad

C this? Looks like a swastika. There's a hammer and sickle on the other side. We're gonna have to report back to base for now.

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

Deadly venom in his left hand and a gun in his right. what could he have been doing? I mean, besides trying to murder you.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Everybody! You're making this simple serial killer case a little too complicated.

Showing 2341-2355 of 5318