The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsForum GamesAlphabet Game

5318 991823
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

The game is very similar to this except it's impossible to do it all in 90 seconds here.

Rules are simple: starting person makes a scenario and starts a sentence with a letter. The next person starts another sentence with the next letter, the person after that does the same and so on. When we eventually reach the starting letter, the person who hit that letter creates a new scenario, picks a new letter, and it starts over.

Example: (starting letter = B, scenario = the office building's on fire)

Person 1: "Bring me this month's financial reports."
Person 2: "Can't you see the building's on fire?"
Person 3: "Does it matter?"
Person 4: "Everyone else is evacuating."

Ok now it starts
Scenario = You're on the Titanic when it crashes into the iceberg; Starting letter = J

"Just keep calm and go back to your cabbins."

• 5,318 Replies
Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

First of all, it's not complicated. The killer is framing others and killing all the women and we don't know if the killer is male or female and a gang may be involved.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Great. From what I can tell, the symbols are done very badly so it's not a real gang member but a show-off. I've also analysed the fingerprints and I assure you, the killer is definitely male.

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

Homie guy, age 36, Male, hates women for standing up to men and belives women are useless. THIS IS JUST RIDICULUS! HE KILLS WOMEN CUZ THEY ARE USELESS? IM LIKE THE MOST INTELLEGENT WOMAN THERE IS HERE AND (blah blahblah blah blah blah blah halb)

Daizidawizard9000
Daizidawizard9000
1,609 posts
Nomad

I am sure I know him from somewhere...

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

In your face killer! *jump kicks man behind Alexandra* You are under arrest for attempted murder on a policewoman.

Daizidawizard9000
Daizidawizard9000
1,609 posts
Nomad

Just kidding? Is she really the murderer?

epicness01
epicness01
1,515 posts
Nomad

K, i don't know, so, I'm going to go this... *mmf* *man in suit with better-drawn versions of symbols earlier seen drags off epicness*

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

K'mon I checked his DNA and it's completly different. And how could he break into our HQ without the finger and eye scan?

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Loser gonna lose control. *shoots man but misses* Curses. I missed.

Daizidawizard9000
Daizidawizard9000
1,609 posts
Nomad

MP5s are really accurate. Here ya go! *Chucks an MP5*

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

Never back down from a stranger, he might be involved in the crime. Keep him alive, we'll save him for questioning.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Okay. Take him to the station while I rescue epicness. *Presses button to teleport epicness to the station*

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

Pride and respect man!*takes man to the station and ties him to an electrical chair*"who are you and how did you break into our HQ?!"

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Quiet. We were still out on the street when I rescued your from the murderer. Also, don't you think an electric chair is a little too harsh?

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

Right*whipers*I'm not gonna use the chair anyways, just to scare the hell outta him first.

Showing 2356-2370 of 5318