The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsForum GamesAlphabet Game

5318 991981
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

The game is very similar to this except it's impossible to do it all in 90 seconds here.

Rules are simple: starting person makes a scenario and starts a sentence with a letter. The next person starts another sentence with the next letter, the person after that does the same and so on. When we eventually reach the starting letter, the person who hit that letter creates a new scenario, picks a new letter, and it starts over.

Example: (starting letter = B, scenario = the office building's on fire)

Person 1: "Bring me this month's financial reports."
Person 2: "Can't you see the building's on fire?"
Person 3: "Does it matter?"
Person 4: "Everyone else is evacuating."

Ok now it starts
Scenario = You're on the Titanic when it crashes into the iceberg; Starting letter = J

"Just keep calm and go back to your cabbins."

• 5,318 Replies
GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

Knowing that here is a giant sign that says:"This is the real India" and some other languages I can't understand.

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

Look at the sign more closely. I see something between the words "is" and "the" that looks like the word "not" in very small lettering. Could that be a clue?

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

Muahaha, were in Croatia, not in India.Keep living in a country that's in the EU.

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

Now how did we end up in Croatia, let alone the Adriatic Sea?

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Oh yeah... There's a fruit that causes people to hallucinate. Gandalf must have eaten one.

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

Psh, I don't even eat that, I'm allergic to that.i can see we're in Croatia becasue there are drunk fat people using swearwords you don' know of course.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Quincy lives in Croatia! Let's call him for help!

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Right..because that would be a reasonable answer to MY CASTLE STILL BEING KNOCKED OVER

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

So stop building it so close to the shore. The waves are too powerful for your sandcastle to handle.

VioletFang
VioletFang
56 posts
Nomad

Try making a little moat around it, that should help with the waves.

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

Uhh.... couldn't the ocean theoretically be considered a giant moat? Three U's in a row. What d'ya bet I'll get X and Z again as well?

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

Very high. Didn't Quincy have a stallion named BugGLES?

*I'M A FEMALE, GANDALF, YOU DUMMKOPF, AND I AM NOT DEAF. OH IT'S ALL IN CAPSLOCK. WELL THE CAPLSOCK IS BROKEN, GREAT. THIS MAKES ME LOOK ANGRY. I'M NOT ANGRY.

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

What?Quincy moved to Macedonia two years ago.Fantasy4life is here somewhere.If he isn't here, then alaRi is.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Xanthine! We might be able to use xanthine for something!

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

You know, I expected to get X and Z, but it looks like that won't be the case this round, so lucky me I guess.

Showing 3301-3315 of 5318