The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsForum GamesAlphabet Game

5318 991983
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

The game is very similar to this except it's impossible to do it all in 90 seconds here.

Rules are simple: starting person makes a scenario and starts a sentence with a letter. The next person starts another sentence with the next letter, the person after that does the same and so on. When we eventually reach the starting letter, the person who hit that letter creates a new scenario, picks a new letter, and it starts over.

Example: (starting letter = B, scenario = the office building's on fire)

Person 1: "Bring me this month's financial reports."
Person 2: "Can't you see the building's on fire?"
Person 3: "Does it matter?"
Person 4: "Everyone else is evacuating."

Ok now it starts
Scenario = You're on the Titanic when it crashes into the iceberg; Starting letter = J

"Just keep calm and go back to your cabbins."

• 5,318 Replies
GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

Zap!We forgot our plastic monkey!And I also brought one of my land mines with me to kill Sal, he's just too annoying.

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

All you have to do is place the landmine while he isn't looking and make sure he walks near it, but that probably won't happen because he's got his eye on you now.

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

Blah, blah.I'll just throw it at him, but that will just hurt him.I wanted the plastic monkey for one reason, hit him hard and then throw a landmine.

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

C'mon, you have to think more rationally. But I won't oppose to some brute force.

kirks011
kirks011
178 posts
Farmer

Drastic measures are much more fun Alexandra. Thinking rationally is much too mainstream.

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

Essentially, that is the truth. I hate being boring. UNLESS OUR LIVES COULD BE AT STAKE! What are we even doing by the way?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Forgot about me people? I survived the rabid dolphin attack.

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

Great, the robot is back. Now we have to worry about what artificial intelligence will decide to do next.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

How will we get to main land? We could swim, or ride these befriended rabid dolphins.

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

It doesn't seem dangerous to ride rabid dolphins, just as long as they're our friends. I'm not going to ask how any dolphins managed to get rabies in the first place.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Just... don't ask... about the rabid squirrel I had in my pocket and threw at the ocean. Which I did not do. And which I certainly don't have another to get revenge on Stormwalker.

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

Keep the rabid squirrel for another occasion. Just in case we get stranded again without any food, we don't want people like Storm to be contaminated....

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Like you think I'm going to listen. *puts rabid squirrel in Storm's pants*

VioletFang
VioletFang
56 posts
Nomad

May I mention that you have to buy the squirrel first? We are at a rabid pet shop.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Oh, so we are? Well in that case I'm leaving...

Showing 3316-3330 of 5318