ForumsForum GamesAlphabet Game

5318 991522
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

The game is very similar to this except it's impossible to do it all in 90 seconds here.

Rules are simple: starting person makes a scenario and starts a sentence with a letter. The next person starts another sentence with the next letter, the person after that does the same and so on. When we eventually reach the starting letter, the person who hit that letter creates a new scenario, picks a new letter, and it starts over.

Example: (starting letter = B, scenario = the office building's on fire)

Person 1: "Bring me this month's financial reports."
Person 2: "Can't you see the building's on fire?"
Person 3: "Does it matter?"
Person 4: "Everyone else is evacuating."

Ok now it starts
Scenario = You're on the Titanic when it crashes into the iceberg; Starting letter = J

"Just keep calm and go back to your cabbins."

• 5,318 Replies
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

X marks the spot on this map. Now go fetch that sniper rifle for me. No excuses.

RikJimmy00
RikJimmy00
240 posts
Nomad

Yes lieutenant! I go for it wait here for me!

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Zulu warriors are helping us attack the guards for some reason.

RikJimmy00
RikJimmy00
240 posts
Nomad

alright...but why? those guys hated us, he killed one of them? maybe they want to be free? anyway i keep up with the liberation commander!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Brrrrrraaaaaaiiiiinnnnnnsssss.... Did you hear that sir? The zombies have arrived.

RikJimmy00
RikJimmy00
240 posts
Nomad

Correct dark but what are zombies doing here did they merge with the jailguards?

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Darn it! A messenger just came with the following news, a virus has broken out which are turning people into zombies. That does include the prisoners and jail guards.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Element 115 was the new chemical for lethal injection. I guess it backfired.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Foolish scientists, making Element 115 just for lethal injection. But then again, I'm glad that we didn't receive the lethal injection yet.

Xborn2BWildX98
Xborn2BWildX98
126 posts
Nomad

God know when we do and i said take out the Commander of the prisoner...because he is a ZOMBIE now!!!! and you listen to my orders because i am a 5 star general, Understood???

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

how do we know you aren't being delusional again?

manarion
manarion
87 posts
Nomad

I for one have no idea

Xborn2BWildX98
Xborn2BWildX98
126 posts
Nomad

Just cause i was in the Green Berets,i got the DogTags to prove it *Gives DogTags to StormWalker*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

King Zombies up ahead! If you don't know what I'm talking about, I mean those huge zombies over there!

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

"Light 'em up!" *picks up napalm RPG* *fires napalm RPG* *Watches king zombies burn*

Showing 541-555 of 5318