ForumsForum GamesAlphabet Game

5318 991525
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

The game is very similar to this except it's impossible to do it all in 90 seconds here.

Rules are simple: starting person makes a scenario and starts a sentence with a letter. The next person starts another sentence with the next letter, the person after that does the same and so on. When we eventually reach the starting letter, the person who hit that letter creates a new scenario, picks a new letter, and it starts over.

Example: (starting letter = B, scenario = the office building's on fire)

Person 1: "Bring me this month's financial reports."
Person 2: "Can't you see the building's on fire?"
Person 3: "Does it matter?"
Person 4: "Everyone else is evacuating."

Ok now it starts
Scenario = You're on the Titanic when it crashes into the iceberg; Starting letter = J

"Just keep calm and go back to your cabbins."

• 5,318 Replies
tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

Beats me. BAM (gets crushed by the helicopter)

schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts
Nomad

Crap tom0000009 are you ok, someone get help, hes crushed and I think the helicopter severed his legs off!!!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Dude over there! If you're clueless about what's going on I'll keep it brief. We're at a jail in which we're outside and attacking the guards until a zombie apocalypse happen. Now somebody just found a helicopter and we're using it to escape.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

Eat lead, zombies! *shoots at zombies*
um, i still have some wax left over to seal off toms legs like i did with whatshisface. *uses wax*
we should take off now, before the stealth plane warms up.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Fool! Wax won't help sealing off tom's legs. Also tom should be fine. *Magically fixes tom's legs*

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

gun is out of ammo!
wax does help, it drips down and stops bleeding.but toms not bleeding anymore so enough about wax.
WE SHOULD GO.

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

Hey! Is this supposed to happen (points at my legs which looks like its melting)

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

i think you should ask that darkfire person. i'm leaving now, and stealing your helicopter. *helicopter gets blown up by zombies*....or not.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Just be quiet! And just what the hell did you do, blowing up our only way to escape?

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

King zombies! Over there!

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

Losing... consciousness... ugh... help... help... me... I... I... need... BRAINS!

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

me? what do you mean? i didn't blow it up the zombies did.
and besides, there is the other stealth plane on the other side of the complex.
tom is a zombie now, somewhat. NOT A GOOD SIGN. here, have some brains. *scoops up some brains from the ground and throws them at him*

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

nom, nom, nom, must... have... more... ugh... losing... control... madness... growing... ugh...

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

oh look here, the ground is covered in brains. eat your fill. just not mine.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Prison to anyone out there, we need rescuing! The zombies are attacking and some of our people have turned into zombies!

Showing 571-585 of 5318