ForumsForum GamesAlphabet Game

5318 991611
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

The game is very similar to this except it's impossible to do it all in 90 seconds here.

Rules are simple: starting person makes a scenario and starts a sentence with a letter. The next person starts another sentence with the next letter, the person after that does the same and so on. When we eventually reach the starting letter, the person who hit that letter creates a new scenario, picks a new letter, and it starts over.

Example: (starting letter = B, scenario = the office building's on fire)

Person 1: "Bring me this month's financial reports."
Person 2: "Can't you see the building's on fire?"
Person 3: "Does it matter?"
Person 4: "Everyone else is evacuating."

Ok now it starts
Scenario = You're on the Titanic when it crashes into the iceberg; Starting letter = J

"Just keep calm and go back to your cabbins."

• 5,318 Replies
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

XXVI (26) is how many pages it's been since Jurassic Park ended. We're currently trying to escape a zoo.

aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

yak yaks are chasing us

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Zebra Strike! They're chasing the yaks away! Stop, or we'll get trampled. *Quickly jumps out of the way to avoid the yaks and zebras*

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

all right, we changed topics while i was grounded. whats the new one?

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*BOOM* Oh, you're back StormWalker! We're currently in a zoo and all the animals have escaped.

aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

Chickens are animals so therefore they have escaped are you brave enough to catch all the animals or are you CHICKEN BWCKBWCK BWCK BWCK

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

darn this giant...squid...thingy...that rose from the deeps of the hippo pool. i'm being strangled! help!

aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

elephant they have escaped too there they com-*SQUISH

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

f***! one down! *escapes* well at least i won't die this ti-SQUISH

stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

Gah! Tell my wife I don't love her! *carried away by lion*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Hell... Two people down. A few more to go until we're goners. As for the lion... *Uses Knocking onto the lion, sending him unconscious* There, you're free now stephenking!

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

i think being smashed flat did not improve my chances of survivving. But i survivved! *scuttles away, crablike*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Just wait while I chuck a red cross at you and aamer13. *Throws two red crosses at the flat people, sending them back to normal*

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

"kick' a rock"

Sorry I'm late but on the plus side, I brought animal control! So, for the time being I think we sho... AHHH! "gets attacked by the lion that attacked stephenking

stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

LOL! (I don't use that much) *shoots lion with tranquilizer*

Showing 1111-1125 of 5318