ForumsForum GamesAlphabet Game

5318 991617
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

The game is very similar to this except it's impossible to do it all in 90 seconds here.

Rules are simple: starting person makes a scenario and starts a sentence with a letter. The next person starts another sentence with the next letter, the person after that does the same and so on. When we eventually reach the starting letter, the person who hit that letter creates a new scenario, picks a new letter, and it starts over.

Example: (starting letter = B, scenario = the office building's on fire)

Person 1: "Bring me this month's financial reports."
Person 2: "Can't you see the building's on fire?"
Person 3: "Does it matter?"
Person 4: "Everyone else is evacuating."

Ok now it starts
Scenario = You're on the Titanic when it crashes into the iceberg; Starting letter = J

"Just keep calm and go back to your cabbins."

• 5,318 Replies
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Ah, to hell with everything! *Uses battering ram to destroy the gate* *Gate breaks* Yes! We're free from this crazy zoo!

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

Bwah! Hey, you should of told us you were going to break down the gate before you went charging in!

pokemonfire
pokemonfire
690 posts
Nomad

crap look its the po-po they gonna arest us

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Christ! I did say that I was going to break down the gate. Now lets just get out of this zoo!

Garriss
Garriss
1,023 posts
Nomad

*Dragon flies out* YES! I AM FREE! Wait... why didn't I just fly out in the first place...

pokemonfire
pokemonfire
690 posts
Nomad

earagon the dragon rider lol hes here to sweep me of my feet with his dragon bye yalll

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Fail! The security plan shows that there's a forcefield surrounding the zoo so no flying things can escape. Also, where the hell did you get a dragon?

pokemonfire
pokemonfire
690 posts
Nomad

gah! from walmart duh a price cut

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Help me EmperorPalatpine! Could we have a new scenario now? I'm surrounded by a bunch of idiots! And the gate is broken too!

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

I'm not an idiot D:

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Help me EmperorPalatpine! Could we have a new scenario now?

I was about to start one less than 20 minutes ago, but someone kept it going with a forcefield around the zoo.

The NEW SCENE is: We're pirates (the Jolly Roger kind, not the Somali kind) on the high seas in search of treasure.

Starting letter: J
pokemonfire
pokemonfire
690 posts
Nomad

JOLLY GOOD CARE FOR A SPOT OF TEA?

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

Kill the annoying @#$%^ please! He's been talking like that the whole time and its getting annoying D:

Garriss
Garriss
1,023 posts
Nomad

I shall kill him Captain. *Points sword at Pokemonfire*

pokemonfire
pokemonfire
690 posts
Nomad

mhh shut up cuz im a girl and if you kill me ill kill you

Showing 1141-1155 of 5318