ForumsForum GamesAlphabet Game

5318 991659
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

The game is very similar to this except it's impossible to do it all in 90 seconds here.

Rules are simple: starting person makes a scenario and starts a sentence with a letter. The next person starts another sentence with the next letter, the person after that does the same and so on. When we eventually reach the starting letter, the person who hit that letter creates a new scenario, picks a new letter, and it starts over.

Example: (starting letter = B, scenario = the office building's on fire)

Person 1: "Bring me this month's financial reports."
Person 2: "Can't you see the building's on fire?"
Person 3: "Does it matter?"
Person 4: "Everyone else is evacuating."

Ok now it starts
Scenario = You're on the Titanic when it crashes into the iceberg; Starting letter = J

"Just keep calm and go back to your cabbins."

• 5,318 Replies
stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

*Throws self overboard* Tell me when pokemonfire is no longer talking!

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

Um... Technically he isn't talking right now.

pokemonfire
pokemonfire
690 posts
Nomad

velocorapters are eating your face off!!!!!

stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

Wow... this is going to hurt you more then it hurts me. *Stabs pokemonfire and throws overboard*

pokemonfire
pokemonfire
690 posts
Nomad

xcactly what i wanted now im a dragon-type pokemon

i use fly to carry king stphen out of here and drop him far away

stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

Yeah, you know what? Stop using the pokemon jargon on hackers like me. I am fluent in only 1337 5934|<.

aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

Zuccini MUNTANTS PIE TURTLE MONSTER THAT CAME FROM THE GREEK PIT OF TARTUS WITH THE EVIL ROMAN TITAN KRONOS...

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Alright! *Chucks aamer13, stephenking and pokemonfire off the boat* Now, enjoy your trip down to Davy Jone's Locker. Now to get back to hunting the whale.

aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

Blubber! i got some blubbler! who knew davy jones locker was full of whale blubbler

pokemonfire
pokemonfire
690 posts
Nomad

cool and desgusting ewww

stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

Darkfire! *picks up Darkfire, throws overboard, aims cannon at Darkfire and shoots him off to Davy Jones locker*

aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

excellent now that darkfire is dead i can do my evil plan * throws whale blubber at stephanking and watching him disinigreate to his very own doom

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Fine with me. NOT! Oh did you think I was dead? Because you just chucked LightWater overboard.

aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

Ha i always knew you were alive but i lured you to do my real evil plan* throws whale blubber at Darkfire45

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHa

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

I am the only person who thinks this is off topic? *Puts self in cannon and shoots himself underwater. Hey, I found the shark!

Showing 1351-1365 of 5318