ForumsForum GamesAlphabet Game

5318 991666
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

The game is very similar to this except it's impossible to do it all in 90 seconds here.

Rules are simple: starting person makes a scenario and starts a sentence with a letter. The next person starts another sentence with the next letter, the person after that does the same and so on. When we eventually reach the starting letter, the person who hit that letter creates a new scenario, picks a new letter, and it starts over.

Example: (starting letter = B, scenario = the office building's on fire)

Person 1: "Bring me this month's financial reports."
Person 2: "Can't you see the building's on fire?"
Person 3: "Does it matter?"
Person 4: "Everyone else is evacuating."

Ok now it starts
Scenario = You're on the Titanic when it crashes into the iceberg; Starting letter = J

"Just keep calm and go back to your cabbins."

• 5,318 Replies
aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

JUMBO WHALE BLUBBER * throws jumbo whale blubber at boredmartian

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

Killer whale guys! We're being sooo off topic! You guys would suck if you were the poor suckers on Jaws. I need help attacking the shark!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Let them stay as idiots. It's the captain's fault for recruiting them. *Catches whale blubber and dumps it into the water* *Whale blubber disintegrates the shark* Now the life saver goes overboard!

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

My gods! (Stupid book reference) The shark is a ghost! Run, I mean sail away, idiots! Before it eats you and digests you!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Now you say the shark is a ghost? You must be imagining things. *Drags BoredMartian back onto the ship*

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

Oh seriously, you do not see it? It's right there! You got my eye out, so you owe me a look! Geddit?

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Please don't tell me that you actually got fooled by a 3D projection. *Fires a harpoon at the ghost* *Ghost vanishes and sparks flies out* Now let's focus on that giant killer whale shark. *Reloads harpoon*

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

Queen of England, it is jumping right at us.

aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

*ROAR

uhhh i think he is right that is a ghost.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

so now we're hunting a sharkwhale? great. my flamethrower loves sharkwhales!

aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

'Trick or Treat' * shark whale bites ship. ' Bite was not one of the options!

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

Uber cool. Wait a sec, it just bit our ship! We're sinking! I blame Darky for not building it correctly, isn't that right?, Darky?

aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

Vechicle. thats it you told Dark to make a vechicle not a boat, so he made a giant car that looks like a boat. WAIT THAT MEANS WE ARE SINKING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Why am I always used as a scapegoat? *Gets out rope and throws it at a whaling ship* Take over the ship!

aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

you are never here so we blame it on you...

Showing 1366-1380 of 5318