ForumsForum GamesAlphabet Game

5318 991670
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

The game is very similar to this except it's impossible to do it all in 90 seconds here.

Rules are simple: starting person makes a scenario and starts a sentence with a letter. The next person starts another sentence with the next letter, the person after that does the same and so on. When we eventually reach the starting letter, the person who hit that letter creates a new scenario, picks a new letter, and it starts over.

Example: (starting letter = B, scenario = the office building's on fire)

Person 1: "Bring me this month's financial reports."
Person 2: "Can't you see the building's on fire?"
Person 3: "Does it matter?"
Person 4: "Everyone else is evacuating."

Ok now it starts
Scenario = You're on the Titanic when it crashes into the iceberg; Starting letter = J

"Just keep calm and go back to your cabbins."

• 5,318 Replies
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Okay, wait! *A huge man with a white beard, a crown, a trident and a bunch of seaweed rises from the ocean* Hello Poseidon, can you please bring that whale over here? *Poseidon refuses and heads back underwater* That failed.

glaceonex23
glaceonex23
424 posts
Nomad

Please tell him the tablet you threw was mine!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Quick! Come back here or I'll start calling you Neptune from now on! *A massive wave starts coming at our ship* I guess this is what happens if you anger the sea god.

glaceonex23
glaceonex23
424 posts
Nomad

*Rotten beast emerges from the water* Yikes! Poseidon or should I say Neptune summoned a Kraken! *runs away*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Shoot for the heart! *Fires harpoon at the Kraken* For the OctoCan! *Harpoon pierces Kraken with no effect* Oh shi- *Gets hit by the Kraken*

aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

Terrible!

takes harpoon and fires it all the way to the nearest harpon to a cellphone charger.

* charges phone.

there in a few hours, i can call a pizza pizza!

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

U failed lolz. I thought Neptune was the good guy, not the guy who wants to kill people who hunt animals. Well, *Throws Darkfire at kraken*

aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

Very big krakens eat little dark fire.

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

Quite the sight of darkfire being eaten. Now kill him while your in his stomach!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

What the hell! *Kraken spits me out and eats BoredMartian and aamer13 instead* Guess it hates the taste of me. *Whale appears and KO's Kraken*

aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

YURKY FOT SHUHEIMER

* Everytging explodes and the earth needs a new begginnig .

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Zip you stupid mouth aamer13! You are ruining the experience! *Loads harpoon and shoots the whale shark* Just to finish things off. Now drag it up the boat!

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

Ahhh, I barely visit this place anymore!!! Oh well, just ignore those evil something over not there in those flying toasters.

stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

Bwahaha! I made those flying toasters to kill you!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Crazy idiots! Help me drag this whale up and into the boat!

Showing 1396-1410 of 5318