ForumsThe Tavern{ans}U lose points when ur offline?

10 2348
visitlegend
visitlegend
398 posts
Nomad

While ur offline for like 5 hours u loose points why?

• 10 Replies
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

Being offline is not the cause of losing points. You lose points when something is deleted, usually because it's spam.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

You don't lose points when you are offline. Your posts or comments were probably deleted. Remember posts that are 7 words or under it's spam.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Sometimes it takes a while for the system to update where your current points stand. It doesn't have anything to do whether you are offline or logged out; your comments were just deleted and the system took time to calculate the point difference into your account. Play it safe with the comments, Visitlegend.

Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

Remember posts that are 7 words or under it's spam.

I think it's hard to put a firm number on what constitutes spam. It's more about intent, and maybe content, than just simply the number of words.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

intent, and maybe content, than just simply the number of words.

I agree. "hey whats up guys i like pickles" may be 7 words long, but if the topic is 'Coke vs Pepsi' it's just random and useless.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Yeah that must be it cauz that never happens to me. Some times the servers r slow and I gain points while offline lol

jayjay9
jayjay9
485 posts
Peasant

Ur not losing points when ur Offline.. U are only losing points when one of your comments have been deleted. That happens when u spam or troll or something like that

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

Am I wrong, or can you temporary lose AP when someone pass your rank?

UserIame
UserIame
22 posts
Nomad

You're wrong.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

You're wrong.

OK. Have you seen this post? BTW, I suggest you to submit longer posts than that. Just a tip, nothing more.
Showing 1-10 of 10