ForumsThe TavernIs anyone a Magician?

20 4326
TheLegitGamer
TheLegitGamer
181 posts
Nomad

Hello Armor Gamer's!.... or Magicians XD

I would love to know if they're any magicians in the community? Of course I am a magician. Strictly Card Magician though. Is anyone else a magician? BTW I am also on Youtube if you would like to see!
[url=http://www.youtube.com/user/NoobCardProductions] Yes that is my channel name... NoobCardProductions.

I AM NOT ADVERTISING MYSELF! I would like to know if they're any more people like me. And I would like you guys to know how good of a magician I am If you are a magician and on youtube. Post the link below or just say how you are a magician and how good you are

Ok. So is anyone a Magician?

• 20 Replies
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I've tried a few card tricks before but nothing like what you do. Those are really good tricks. You should keep doing them. They're really good.

TheLegitGamer
TheLegitGamer
181 posts
Nomad

I've tried a few card tricks before but nothing like what you do. Those are really good tricks. You should keep doing them. They're really good.

Thank you so much. I love compliments. Anyone else into the art of magic?
tiptopdude
tiptopdude
106 posts
Nomad

I know a few tricks. Not a lot but they are pretty good tricks. Your ones are really good.

TheLegitGamer
TheLegitGamer
181 posts
Nomad

I know a few tricks. Not a lot but they are pretty good tricks. Your ones are really good.

=D You'll be surprised how many tricks there are in card magic. Millions
tiptopdude
tiptopdude
106 posts
Nomad

Some of them are just different variations of other tricks though. Some use the same kind of shuffles etc.

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

I'll fix your link for you...
Here We go
Nice channel, dude. How long did it take you to get so good at card tricks?

ProfessorOak
ProfessorOak
991 posts
Nomad

About two years ago I was really fascinated by street magicians, particularly David Blaine, Criss Angel, etc.

So after watching tons and tons of magic videos on both tv and Youtube I decided to give it a shot, so I searched some shops and found an awesome store called Ellusionist. They sell all kinds of stuff from special decks to fake quarters. Well, that's besides the point.

After buying some gear I started to practice and it became a temporary hobby of mine. I eventually got really good, and started to show my extended relatives and friends at school.

After time, I got tired of it, and moved onto my next hobby.

TheLegitGamer
TheLegitGamer
181 posts
Nomad

Some of them are just different variations of other tricks though. Some use the same kind of shuffles etc

Yep. That is how the world's newest magic tricks get created. They are smaller variations

And thanks for changing the link!
MagicTree
MagicTree
749 posts
Nomad

Wow! You are amazing at card tricks! I do a good few tricks, but nothing much.

Dregus2
Dregus2
492 posts
Blacksmith

I bought these two decks at the dollar store. One allows you to transform the "normal" deck into a deck that has all the same cards. The other one has secret symbols that allows you to know which card it is without looking at the front.

TheLegitGamer
TheLegitGamer
181 posts
Nomad

I bought these two decks at the dollar store. One allows you to transform the "normal" deck into a deck that has all the same cards.

That would be called a Svengali Deck. Great deck to have

The other one has secret symbols that allows you to know which card it is without looking at the front.

Marked decks are always fun to have. I have the David Blaine Split Spades Mindreading deck. Cleverly marked. But the Invisible Deck is my favourite. Think of a trick that you could say ANY card possible. Free choice. You open a deck of cards and it is the only one face down. Such a powerful yet simple effect.
IfYouInsist
IfYouInsist
259 posts
Nomad

I used to be able to do a few card tricks but thats about it.

Sarthra21
Sarthra21
1,078 posts
Nomad

That's not being a magician really... More like an Illusionist...
I am not one myself, but I'm pretty sure it's just smoke, mirrors, and sleight of hand.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I am not one myself, but I'm pretty sure it's just smoke, mirrors, and sleight of hand.

Oh course. But it's because you don't know exactly how that makes it cool. It seems like magic.
TheLegitGamer
TheLegitGamer
181 posts
Nomad

I would describe myself as a Magician. But there are many types of magic. Stage, Street, Flourishing. They're all different animals. I'm dedicated to my art. So I describe myself as a magician. Not a hobbyist. But of course that is opinionated.
Showing 1-15 of 20