ForumsThe TavernIs anyone a Magician?

20 4325
TheLegitGamer
TheLegitGamer
181 posts
Nomad

Hello Armor Gamer's!.... or Magicians XD

I would love to know if they're any magicians in the community? Of course I am a magician. Strictly Card Magician though. Is anyone else a magician? BTW I am also on Youtube if you would like to see!
[url=http://www.youtube.com/user/NoobCardProductions] Yes that is my channel name... NoobCardProductions.

I AM NOT ADVERTISING MYSELF! I would like to know if they're any more people like me. And I would like you guys to know how good of a magician I am If you are a magician and on youtube. Post the link below or just say how you are a magician and how good you are

Ok. So is anyone a Magician?

• 20 Replies
Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

I will teach you this awesome card trick I have learned.

Pick a card any card....
Don't let me see it.
Place it anywhere in the deck.
Now, not only have I risen your card to the top....
I have also changed it to the (say card on top)!

The Amazing Johnathan is the best magician.

TheLegitGamer
TheLegitGamer
181 posts
Nomad

Lmfao. The ACR (Ambitious Card Routine(Also known as the rising card effect)) is a very fun effect to do. That is what trick you were making fun of XD I can literally make the card jump to the top and VISUALLY change into a different card.

deadhead50
deadhead50
341 posts
Nomad

Awesome tricks :P i cant do card tricks i can just play rummy and blackjack

TheLegitGamer
TheLegitGamer
181 posts
Nomad

Awesome tricks :P i cant do card tricks i can just play rummy and blackjack

Anyone can learn magic But there is a possibility who have no interest :S. But you can always start learning easy or mathematical card tricks online such as Youtube.
BTW Mathematical card tricks are card tricks that are COMPLETELY self working and needs no sleight of hand involved. Not my style of magic but if your interested it is always nice to start there, then work your way up to sleight of hand.
gocto
gocto
48 posts
Nomad

I dont know card trick, but I can summon a fire (in games).

Showing 16-20 of 20