ForumsThe TavernFinally Falling Asleep

21 3479
PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

What time do you fall asleep and why? Or at least what time you think you fall asleep. Me? Well I fall asleep around 2AM. I can do this because I take homeschooling online!! Anyways I stay awake because of the TV shows. Like just last night I caught about 1 and 1/2 hours of Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader.

• 21 Replies
Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,482 posts
Shepherd

Its still summer here, school starts Sept 7.
So I'm usually dropping around 2AM here. Just because, well, I can.

wil4813
wil4813
256 posts
Nomad

I usually stay up at least until 1AM even though school has started and I have to get up at 6.

TheLegitGamer
TheLegitGamer
181 posts
Nomad

I'm getting bad.
I'm usually up til 4 or 5am and wake up at weirdly either 12 or 3PM. Never in between.....

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

School started already, so I usually go to sleep at around 10:30 - 11:30 and wake up at around 6:10 AM.

Strange, because my new school starts earlier than my old school, yet I never have to be woken up by someone, I always wake myself up. Which is the opposite of years past. O_o

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

I go into my bed 11:00 to 11:30, but can't fall asleep til one. It's so annoying...

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

I'm about the same as acmed.

PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

I've started falling asleep at 10PM and I wake up at 5AM.

Oh Hey PlasmaMan!!!!

Hello. Were good friends.
jayjay9
jayjay9
485 posts
Peasant

Last night i was playing computer with one of my friends until 4 AM EST

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

If I don't have anything planned the next day I'll either go to sleep at 3 AM or just stay up until I drop. When I do have things to do, usually at 11 PM.

Yodadude53
Yodadude53
1,495 posts
Nomad

I try to go to sleep at about 10, but end up actually falling asleep at 1 or so. I have to wake up at 5.

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I try to fall asleep around 10:00 but usually I don't fall asleep till 10:30 or 11

Keyara
Keyara
370 posts
Nomad

I usually go to bed at 10:00. Read for about a half hour and am asleep by 11:00. If I stay up any later I won't get up for school and I know it. Over the summer and that though about 1:00 or 2:00. It depends on what I am planning to do the next day.

swagman
swagman
153 posts
Nomad

Well I haven't been slepping lately and it's goin to effect me at school.Been falling asleep at 5:00 usually.

KineticNinja
KineticNinja
166 posts
Nomad

Haha well for most of the summer I was staying up till like 3-5am and waking up at like 1pm, but now that school is starting for me in like a week and a half, i'm going to bed at 1am and waking up at around 9am.

metalwill
metalwill
147 posts
Shepherd

I normally fall asleep around 5-6am and get up around 10.

Showing 1-15 of 21