ForumsThe TavernFinally Falling Asleep

21 3478
PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

What time do you fall asleep and why? Or at least what time you think you fall asleep. Me? Well I fall asleep around 2AM. I can do this because I take homeschooling online!! Anyways I stay awake because of the TV shows. Like just last night I caught about 1 and 1/2 hours of Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader.

• 21 Replies
Senben9
Senben9
21 posts
Nomad

I sometimes go to bed at 11 but end up sleeping at 3 AM

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

During semester time i like to fall asleep before 1am if classes are at 9. When it's the weekend or summer, it all depends on what i'm doing. This weekend for example the earliest i got to bed was 6am. So roll on a much needed early night.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

I don't sleep that often, but when I do it is normally around 2 or so in the morning, and then I get up around 4 to start getting ready for school. And no, this isn't because I spend all my time getting primped, it's because I have to be at a bus stop at 5:45, and it's a freaking 15 minute walk to the bus stop. So I have around an hour and a half to wash and dry all my clothes that I can't wash the night before because my family hogs the washing machine, and I can't wash my clothes with my family's clothes because they always get my clothes mixed up with someone elses. *sigh*

Roger721
Roger721
1,100 posts
Nomad

School/Tasks or not: I never fall asleep before 0:30 AM Local Time. AND if the TV is ON. If it is turned OFF I tend to think about stuff, finally sleeping at 2AM.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

I prefer going to bed at 8, because I like to wake up early-ish but still have the same energy s though I had gone to bed at 10 and slept in.

Arjan
Arjan
41 posts
Nomad

I go into my bed 11:00 to 11:30, but can't fall asleep til one. It's so annoying...

I have the same problem. Every night. It's so **** stupid, some people tend to fall asleep after two minutes...
All the time I'm wasting with trying to fall asleep!
Showing 16-21 of 21