ForumsNews and FeedbackHackers

3 3609
Xborn2BWildX98
Xborn2BWildX98
126 posts
Nomad

Armor Games is dealing with some hackers on the high score board,we need to come up with a better anti-hacking system so people cant hack the score boards,and i mean some of the score boards are ridiculous,on 1 game the most i can get is 25,000 points,i saw someone with over 550,000 points,now tell me thats a hacking situation,cause i really wanna get high on the score boards and alot of other people do but we cant cause of hackers,we need a better security anti-hacking system

• 3 Replies
acmed
acmed
3,518 posts
Nomad

Maybe that person is an expert at the game. But AG3 will have a much more increased anti hacking system that should block most hackers. But still, people will still hack games and scoreboards.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

If you feel a certain high score is a hack or "bogus", then you can always contact Jroyster22. Just be sure to *accurately point out the hacked score*.

250,000 difference doesn't mean very much to me though. If it's a game that you can continuously rack up points as long as you stay in the game, it's not that big of a deal.

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

The plan is to have a way to report high scores, similar to how we let you report spam comments. Once enough users have reported a high score, it can get reviewed.

Showing 1-3 of 3