ForumsThe TavernWhat would paradise be like for you?

41 6292
Armpit
Armpit
784 posts
Nomad

All religious beliefs aside, what would it be like for you if you died and went to some kind of paradise where everything was perfect for you?

• 41 Replies
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

For me, it would be more of an in-the-moment sort of thing. I would have the ability to make anything I want happen at any time.

That's all I would need. I'd be set for life--er, afterlife.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I could get very religious and tell u what I really believe and want but this is just pretend so....
I would be able to do what I want, when I want. No schedule and I would just be able to chill with my friends

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

One never-ending dream. I would be aware of the dream, and be able to change it at any time. I could always stop changing it and let my crazy subconscious do its stuff.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

My paradise would be where I shoot...er... I mean I would be able to do anything including changing into a gun which shoots...er... I mean changing into mythical creatures like phoenixes which can also shoot...uh... I mean resurrect anyone including themselves from death. But since I'm already dead I guess there's no use in that! Haha death joke!

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

I be god as tons of fictional characters run amok free.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

paradise is that what we think is the best for us. most time its a peacely garden where your dreams come true.

heaven and hell are both on earth (technicaly).

for me heaven is a place where i can meet my family, friends and have anything what i want/need.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

In my paradise I would be able to laugh at things. Do it with friends and family. And can eat what I want. And where dragons are. And Skyrim. And there is a stand-up comedian with unlimited funny jokes. So I can laugh. And there are drinks. For free. And it is hot.

alovera1
alovera1
510 posts
Peasant

heaven cause im a christian cause heaven is better than we can ever imagine

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

Eternal blackness.

It's already coming, be happy about it.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

Paradise to me would be no college assignments, starbucks on demand, sleeping in until 1pm, no dental bills, no friend drama, a perfect relationship and no need for a gym membership.

TheAtheist
TheAtheist
132 posts
Peasant

If there was a paradise then I would love to live on a white sand beach with turquoise waters. Also, I would want civilization to continue on. I still would want hardships and obstacles in this life because that's what makes it a challenge and interesting in the first place. I would still want life to continue on normally as it would happen here in the real world. The only thing I would want to change from this world and paradise would be for natural disasters to never happen and for all wars to stop.

eddyalex
eddyalex
307 posts
Nomad

loads of hot women with me on a tropical island and nobody else with pizza and dr pepper for a lifetime!

KeenuTehUneek
KeenuTehUneek
91 posts
Nomad

I would like it just like my current world, just that I would have superpowers. :3

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

for paradise could be easily found here. all id need is people i love and love me and im good

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

no school, a bunch of candy that is magically healthy, ihave superpowers, and computer games until my brains fall out

Showing 1-15 of 41