ForumsThe TavernSchool Clubs

26 3885
daniel5533
daniel5533
160 posts
Nomad

Which clubs are you planning on joining? I think I'm going to join the swim team or the year book committe

• 26 Replies
pablo4270
pablo4270
1,930 posts
Peasant

Clubs? The only people that are really in clubs that aren't sports or like gifted orchestra or jazz band or special chorus are the new 6th graders. Clubs aren't really my schools strong point.

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Well I was going to join the Student Council but now I have decided not too. Currently I am NJHS President and Part of a Characterz team where we go around and help teach about good character such as trustworthiness,citezenship and such.

divy1324
divy1324
433 posts
Nomad

Im going to join tennis (My mom made me do at least 1 sport), Tech, art and cooking. You mostly make junk food like pizza and cake in cooking. (Most popular)

loco5
loco5
16,287 posts
Peasant

clubs? i wish my school had a D & D club, but if i was ever seen with them (if there was one) there would be no returning sadly *sigh*

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

but if i was ever seen with them (if there was one) there would be no returning sadly *sigh*

Beef up and learn terrifyingly brutal martial arts and join the football team.

Then join a D&D club. It'll be funny.

I'm not in any clubs, but I'll probably end up in chess club or something along those lines. Maybe others depending on what's there. I'm not sure if ROTC counts as a club, but I got into that this year so there's that.
notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

Currently I am NJHS

Me too! Cool... I was in drama club last year, but that was a major fail, because we were practicing our parts for the whole year, and we didin't even get to do our play It really ticked me off.

There was Jazz Band at our school (which was awesome) but that left this year...
tiptopdude
tiptopdude
106 posts
Nomad

I might join Photography Club. Apparantly you get to go round England taking pictures in that club.
I might join Chess Club. zzzzzzzz

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

Well we have a soccer team but it actually is our Sport class. So if we had teams I would be in a soccer team. And in our group. But that is just the people I hang out with during day and parts of night. I believe the only teams we have is for the people who help when the kids from elementary school. And we have a club for people who help other people study (the people who try to helped me).

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

I'm on cross country and thinking of joining FBLA or Key Club after it's over.

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

I JUST joined the Anime Club at my college not even an hour ago!!!

I'm not sure if ROTC counts as a club, but I got into that this year so there's that.

OORAH!!!
Which branch?
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

i joined the asian alliance club. and i would join the anime club except it doesn't get much respect and no leader to lead it. and i don't want to because then i would have to get anime and keep the club running while i have AP classes.

Peter20
Peter20
543 posts
Peasant

mmmm lets see im on the writing team (power of the pen (woo state champs)) and the recycling committee oh and im in the NAYA oh and im in WEB thats it i think

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

Cross Country all the way!
After XC, I'm thinking about joining winter track or a club or something, problem is that most clubs have already started D:

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

I might join the dance group at my college.
But not many groups there appeal to me, mainly with it being my final year.

I miss school sport clubs though.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

Oh, and i am part of the amnesty international group.

Showing 1-15 of 26