ForumsThe TavernSchool Clubs

26 3883
daniel5533
daniel5533
160 posts
Nomad

Which clubs are you planning on joining? I think I'm going to join the swim team or the year book committe

• 26 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I am part of chess club(showing off my nerdyness) and also Key club.

KineticNinja
KineticNinja
166 posts
Nomad

I don't like school clubs, this picture almost perfectly describes me.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJGYzjc95YKWMtF3CmzFLoydv0j_iuEbdXcEdlfjeE9pkQW1aR

Noobclone
Noobclone
127 posts
Peasant

American schools aren't very good with clubs usually

Japan has a good way of doing it there, but they have a culture/precedent(s) to go with it lolz

3 clubs in one of the schools I went to. One was Spanish club um the others didn't exist..lol or were made by teachers for competitions and went away afterward.

Noobclone
Noobclone
127 posts
Peasant

I'm talking about high schools, should have stated that.

gah double post

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Hm... my school clubs will be able to join this Friday, so I'll sign up for some then.

Since I'm pretty much forced to do clubs, I'm probably going to join Video club and the school paper.

Arjan
Arjan
41 posts
Nomad

Since I'm pretty much forced to do clubs

Wish I could say that, my school only has a stupid science club...
MostlyToastly
MostlyToastly
102 posts
Nomad

OORAH!!!

Marine Corps, huh?

Well, I've decided not to do any sports or anything like that this year. I want to focus on my studies(and with 21 credit hours a week, I barely have time to breathe anyway). But I am in the Army ROTC program at my university.

But when I was in high school, I was the NHS president, baseball team(pitcher, if you're interested), football(fullback), chess club, and Boy Scouts(if that counts as a school club).
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

I joined the school paper and the news crew. So, it should be a fun year.

MostlyToastly
MostlyToastly
102 posts
Nomad

Well, I've decided not to do any sports or anything like that this year. I want to focus on my studies(and with 21 credit hours a semester, I barely have time to breathe anyway). But I am in the Army ROTC program at my university.

When I make mistakes, they're really, really, really stupid ones.
I was also on the school paper my sophomore and freshman years, but I didn't really like it.
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

I participate in Speech and Debate (Lincoln-Douglas Debate, went 17-6), Youth In Government, and I plan on joining the Entrepreneurship Club once my friend gets it started. The National Honor Society is only avaliable to Juniors and Seniors, so I'll have to do that next year.

Sadly, I missed Key Club, so that will also have to wait till next year.

CrossViper
CrossViper
481 posts
Nomad

Underwater Basket Weaving represent!

Showing 16-26 of 26