ForumsThe TavernHaircuts

34 6182
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

How do you get your haircut? long, short, gelled, ponytail?

I like it short, but so i still have bangs and so i can put it up as a faux hawk.

• 34 Replies
LEAPretard
LEAPretard
1,328 posts
Nomad

enough to reach my eyebrows. no less or more then that

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

I usually have to get my hair cut short, which I don't like. But I'm gonna try to let my hair grow long while still geting it cut a little, like letting the hair around my ears to grow long enough to cover my ears and get bangs that at least grow to my eyebrows.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

I haven't had one in....a decently long time. It's pretty long now, goes down below my eyes in the front, and touches my shoulders the rest of the way around.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Mine are really short. And the hairs are like stubby. My hair doesn't grow long a flowing.

Dregus2
Dregus2
492 posts
Blacksmith

Usually I keep my hair long, but it was getting a little too crazy so I cut it yesterday. It actually got a lot better and cleaner so I'm gonna try and keep it shorter now.

TBear1996
TBear1996
46 posts
Nomad

I usually get my side fringe trimmed and I have long layers,
I'm going for a hair cut soon though

Full fringe and choppy layers here i come

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

Two on the sides, and three on the top. For those who don't know, thats really short; a 'buzz' cut.

Sarthra21
Sarthra21
1,078 posts
Nomad

When I get a haircut, its two on the sides and four on top. When I let my hair grow out, it's like a biker mullet.

divy1324
divy1324
433 posts
Nomad

My hair is sort of like Demi Lovato's but that was an accident.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

My hair is fairly short (1.5" on top, 1" on sides and back) and layered. If I gelled it up/back, it would look like Robert Patrick's in Terminator II.

deadhead50
deadhead50
341 posts
Nomad

i get it cut when i force myself, i leave it long, but it gets outta control sometimes and looks baaad but oh well :P

naknakattack
naknakattack
10 posts
Nomad

Cut my hair to an inch under shoulder length after not cutting it for 4 years (it was down to my waist)

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I get my hair cut short. Not a buzz cut, but fairly short. Nothing else.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

My hair is rather long for me at the minute, about an inch or two past my shoulders.

As for how i get it cut: Usually shoulder length with layers throughout and a side fringe.

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,482 posts
Shepherd

My hair is terrible, its thick and rough. It also grows too fast.
The only way I manage is it by getting it cut a lot, I usually let the front grow out so I can lift it up and the rest is shortened.

Showing 1-15 of 34