ForumsThe TavernHaircuts

34 6181
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

How do you get your haircut? long, short, gelled, ponytail?

I like it short, but so i still have bangs and so i can put it up as a faux hawk.

• 34 Replies
jayjay9
jayjay9
485 posts
Peasant

My hair is short no was or gell
just short and light brown

jayjay9
jayjay9
485 posts
Peasant

Sorry.. maked a fail i mean no waX and gell
Sorry

PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

Haircuts? I haven't had a haircut since the 6th grade. My hair is longer than Skater_Kid_who_pwns

I haven't had one in....a decently long time. It's pretty long now, goes down below my eyes in the front, and touches my shoulders the rest of the way around.

Yeah, my hair can go past my shoulders. I'll post a picture of what I look like now when I'm a lord. Also the reason I don't get my hair cut short anymore is because of cowlicks. Y'know when your hair has gaps in it, that's a cowlick.
RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

short, i guess a little above shoulder, choppy on bottum and choppy layers with sidebangs in my eye

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I keep my hair short but not too short buzz cut about every 6-8 months if I can get away with it. Usually my parents cut it after 4-6 months though

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Always short. If it starts touching my ears or getting in my eyes I have to get it cut. So I get it cut about once a month.

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

My mom forces me to get haircuts periodically, so I've never had long hair. It's quite short, but there's still enough there to actually need hair conditioner. In terms of hair products such as gel, it's a no-way for me. Ruins the softness of my hair and stays there forever.

KeenuTehUneek
KeenuTehUneek
91 posts
Nomad

Messy. Fuzzy. Puffy. Curly. FLUFFEH.
I don't "do" my hair.
The curly, fluffiness is completely natural, and I like it that way.
I cut my hair once per three or four months.

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

Always short. If it starts touching my ears or getting in my eyes I have to get it cut. So I get it cut about once a month.

wow my boyfriend he was kinda long hair and its in his eye... it would probubly bug u Daleks hahaha
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

i get my hair cut about once every 6 months, and always to my ear. sometimes my mom makes me put it in a ponytail, but i hate that

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

For me, whenever I get my hair just the way I want it (which is somewhat long and very messy), I have to get a haircut.

For this reason, I never like getting haircuts, because it takes a while to get my hair back the way I like it.

vontje
vontje
866 posts
Nomad

I've got hair that comes over my shoulders (i'm a girl so that's normal:P) and i've got it in layers (don't know if that's the correct english word for it:P)

They cut your hair in different lenghts so that it gets more volume

SangreNaranjada
SangreNaranjada
8 posts
Herald

Enjoy yourselves.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_dMCVCOEiZoE/S1kH_AfOkMI/AAAAAAAAH5c/jeJkUle7SrQ/s400/razor.jpg
This is what I use to cut what remains of my hair these days. On the bright side, I save a ton on barbershop expenses!

Pandemio
Pandemio
2 posts
Nomad

As for me i prefer mallet as a haircut. Its not short at back and not long at front. Visit wiki if u need assistance)

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

I usually keep my hair really long (I'm trying to see how long it gets without a full year of getting it cut and it's been about half a year so far). Mostly because whenever I get a haircut, no matter where I go, I get a really crappy haircut. My hair is naturally fairly straight so I'll flip it to the side every now and then. It's always really soft after a shower. As of right now, it's about to start making my shoulders it's new home and start chilling there.

Showing 16-30 of 34