45 posts
Nomad

what would win a cardboard sword or a feather sword

• 54 Replies
johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

This one is a easy one: The cardboard sword would win, but they are both pretty pathetic.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

The cardboard sword is preferable because the term can apply to swords made out of a range of hard paper products.

Corrugated fiberboard swords can cause a world of pain when used against someone's eyes. I wouldn't be screaming pathetic if I got jabbed in there with one.

MagicTree
MagicTree
749 posts
Nomad

I'd get the cardboard, freeze it, and smash there head with ice.
Otherwise I would feather people to death. With the feather sword.

brp47
brp47
580 posts
Peasant

well a feather does have a pointy end, i would use my fists. then when in trouble bring out the feather to stab with XD

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

I think I would just turn the feather around and use the sharp end to impale the person weilding the cardboard sword. If there is no human involvment I would bet the cradboard would win since it dosen't seem as fragile, unless the feather had complete control of itself then the cardboard would lose because it would prolly be too stiff to move quickly.
Either way I'll have my camera out recording this fight.

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

cardboard is stronger but I don't think either would be able to kill someone without going at it for a few days.

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

cardboard is stronger but I don't think either would be able to kill someone without going at it for a few days.

But what about the sharp, hard point of the feather? That would at least make them bleed and increase your chances of not dying of exaustion first.
Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

Imagine the feather sword as a giant feather. Now turn it around, hold on to the bottom end of it a few inches away from the sharp point.

It's a dagger.

Cardboard got nuffin on feathers.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Also you can fly with the feather sword, so you can attack your opponent from the air.

mrTrippy
mrTrippy
517 posts
Nomad

Also you can fly with the feather sword, so you can attack your opponent from the air.

I don't think thats how it works...

The feather sword because the quwills are pointy.
BLINDsniper1
BLINDsniper1
84 posts
Nomad

I think cardboard, it seems like it would last longer than a feather, depending on how you hold the feather.

alovera1
alovera1
510 posts
Peasant

cardboard would win depending on the person like a 2 year old with card board sword and the 10 with the feather i thing the feather would win

DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,761 posts
Nomad

I set them both on fire to make it intresting! Then i throw some magic words and rune's around...and i wouldnt be suprised if the animated feather sword won!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I don't think thats how it works.

It's possible if the feather is big enough and you can glide with it. Sort of like Leonardo's flying machine in Assassin's Creed II.
Haku1234567890
Haku1234567890
1,720 posts
Nomad

Cardboard is stronger than Feather definitely, even though they both make no sense

Showing 16-30 of 54