jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

i have seen a feater pocket knife so by far feather

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Cardboard could get a few good whacks in before it is ruined but a feather would only be useful to tickle each other with.

TheLegitGamer
TheLegitGamer
181 posts
Nomad

Umm. Really? This topic is like an Ant vs. Human. Obvious which one is better.
Feather. XD
Lol but seriously bad comparison topic.

mrTrippy
mrTrippy
517 posts
Nomad

It's possible if the feather is big enough and you can glide with it. Sort of like Leonardo's flying machine in Assassin's Creed II.

Leonardo's flying machine was awesome and gliding would be possible but, not flying.
KineticNinja
KineticNinja
166 posts
Nomad

Is this even a question? Cardboard obviously.

Cardboard for sure. But if I were in that situation, I would have to drop whichever one of the weapons I was given and use my fists.

Yeah gotta agree with him lol
es104199
es104199
11 posts
Nomad

Cardboard would beat out feather if they were the only weapons.

TreyWest
TreyWest
5 posts
Nomad

i would choose the feather cuz of the sharp tip and the end of it you can poke ur opponents eyes out so therefore winning ....

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

If my opponent was extemely tickilish I would pick feather sword, if not cardboard sword. I could wack it on his head a couple times

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

I would use the cardboard sword to hit my opponent until he gets annoyed and walks away. I'd win by default.

Jblaze101
Jblaze101
512 posts
Peasant

if your good like someone said like reinforced card board you can use your imagination like you can roll up cardboard and swing it or you can trap people in boxes for a little time so you can run or sneak attack cardborad has so many more options that the pillow fight feathers

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

I'm going with feather because not only is there a sharp tip that's going to be useful for stabbing, but there is also the element of biological warfare, i.e. give your opponent avian flu.

aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

the feather cause it can tickle people make them sneeze and yea it light for more tickle atks

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

The cardboard sword. We're talking about a feather sword, not a feather. Also, I am immune to tickling so for me cardboard wins.

inferedmonkey
inferedmonkey
942 posts
Peasant

It all depends on how well there made.

gamesarmor1
gamesarmor1
61 posts
Nomad

Well if you are ticklish then the feather sword will be more effective. But if you just aren't then a cardboard would be better.

Showing 31-45 of 54