ForumsThe TavernW.I.C.K.E.D Personnel Only

22 3011
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

This is a thread for WICKED members only. Unless you're here to ask to be signed up, any violation to the rule will end in a one-sided trial for you and then I will task either one of my leaders or myself to... take care of you.

For all WICKED personnel, this will be our reasonably permanent headquarters until further notice. We will host meetings here as well as deal with any problems that should arise.

• 22 Replies
PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

Honestly, how were we supposed to know? I revised the rules. Look!

http://armorgames.com/page/Forum-Rules

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

[quote]I'm also fairly certain you can't exclude users from participating in a thread. The forums are for everyone, and everyone is allowed to partake in any discussion that pleases them.

Yeah, that would be along the lines of 'about specific users' or 'groups of users' :P I'm not sure where all that was said, though.[/quote]

Clan threads tend to be spam-collectors, as is the case here.
KineticNinja
KineticNinja
166 posts
Nomad

Hosting clans in the forums is against the rules.

ROFL that made me crack up how Masterforger said it was only for them then you instantly came in and told them it was against the rules
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

ROFL that made me crack up how Masterforger said it was only for them then you instantly came in and told them it was against the rules

As Gantic said, the forums are open to everyone.
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

This may surprise you all, but the only spam here started when you came here. So congratulations! You're all spammers! What a wonderful occupation! In light of recent events, I have made a decision. Cenere, feel free to lock the tread in your own time.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

This may surprise you all, but the only spam here started when you came here. So congratulations! You're all spammers! What a wonderful occupation! In light of recent events, I have made a decision. Cenere, feel free to lock the tread in your own time.

It is possible for a clan thread to be spammy without backseat modding.
Showing 16-21 of 22