ForumsThe TavernW.I.C.K.E.D Personnel Only

22 3012
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

This is a thread for WICKED members only. Unless you're here to ask to be signed up, any violation to the rule will end in a one-sided trial for you and then I will task either one of my leaders or myself to... take care of you.

For all WICKED personnel, this will be our reasonably permanent headquarters until further notice. We will host meetings here as well as deal with any problems that should arise.

• 22 Replies
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Hosting clans in the forums is against the rules.

PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

Mind quoting where it says that?
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

Clans in the forums used to be allowed. They have been disallowed due to spam.
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

I wonder where the spam comes from. WHAT PART OF WICKED ONLY DO YOU PEOPLE NOT UNDERSTAND!?!?!?

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Read Ceneres post here.
loco5
loco5
16,287 posts
Peasant

I wonder where the spam comes from

the clans

WHAT PART OF WICKED ONLY DO YOU PEOPLE NOT UNDERSTAND!?!?!?

well seeing as no clans on the forum are allowed, that renders what you say null and void
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

I prefer to think of it as an organization of talented and interesting individuals, and if you don't mind, CLEAR OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

[quote]I wonder where the spam comes from

the clans[/quote]

Cenere calls clan threads spam-collectors.
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

I prefer to think of it as an organization of talented and interesting individuals, and if you don't mind, CLEAR OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is why clan threads are considered spammy.
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

I will be enforcing this thread my self. So you non-WICKED commoners can leave. This is not advice or a hint. It is a statement that could do you well if you follow it.

PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

I wonder where the spam comes from. WHAT PART OF WICKED ONLY DO YOU PEOPLE NOT UNDERSTAND!?!?!?

I've never seen him this mad before. In a way it's funny.
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

I'm also fairly certain you can't exclude users from participating in a thread. The forums are for everyone, and everyone is allowed to partake in any discussion that pleases them.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

I'm also fairly certain you can't exclude users from participating in a thread. The forums are for everyone, and everyone is allowed to partake in any discussion that pleases them.

I agree with you. Also, it is wrong to label users as spammers, but the direction of this thread is definitely wrong.
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

Please keep clan discussions off of the forums. This forum is open to everyone. To everyone else. Clear off. I won't hesitate to ban.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Well then, think of the words WICKED Only, as a friendly request. now could you people please go away? Or do any of you actually have anything worthwhile to make leave your babbling mouths?

Showing 1-15 of 22