ForumsThe Tavernwhats the best future weapon?

43 7747
22swat
22swat
64 posts
Peasant

Whats the best?

• 43 Replies
Jblaze101
Jblaze101
512 posts
Peasant

Something to put your enemies planet straight into a black hole *Maniacal Luaghter x 00*

Rubberlegs623
Rubberlegs623
96 posts
Nomad

FatBoy Launcher from Fallout 3

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

A hover tank that can shoot lasers and can go 300 mph.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

Lightsaber, it can cut through anything.

Nope. Not a Zillo Beast.

--

Well, does ROFL-copter counts?

Just joking. But if you should be able to know what weapons who's in the future, you'd need to travel in time. A time-traveler is not invented yet, so to get one you need to wait until it gets invented. Then you can use it to enter the future, but you don't need to, you are already in the future then.

As a weapon, I say a weapon my brain recently invented. But it's to hard to explain what it is.
jayjay9
jayjay9
485 posts
Peasant

Double LightSaber in purple color!
Try it in Force Unleashed 2 it looks so cool!

aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

knife-o-rang

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

BTW, light-sabers isn't future weapons. In the beginning or all Star Wars movies it is, "A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away..."

eddyalex
eddyalex
307 posts
Nomad

A laser that turns into a sniper which turns into a sword that can shorten its blade into a knife and fold in to make a small penknife! unbeatable!!!

KeenuTehUneek
KeenuTehUneek
91 posts
Nomad

Lightsaber.
I'm more a fan of swords than I am a fan of guns.
I like the Kung-Fu-leetness with all the spinning and flipping and airbornizationing and other epic ninja moves.

Lightsaber's just my style. Or a Katana with a blue or red aura that cuts through practically everything.

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

A field that you could put over the place you are protecting, that would distentegrate anything that tries to enter it. It can be shot and blown up(enlarged) then with a press of a button, gone. So it could be used for protection, but if you made it small then forced someone to go into it, it could be used for agressive tactics. (oh and all the matter that is distentegrated just turns into liquid.

EXTREAMgamer2000
EXTREAMgamer2000
45 posts
Nomad

the death star laser or a giant laser sword that could cut the world in half

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

the death star laser or a giant laser sword that could cut the world in half

I think thats a bit too big, wouldn't that be hitting not only the enimy, but your own territory as well?
Showing 31-42 of 43