ForumsThe TavernCandy Stash

22 5706
zakyman
zakyman
1,627 posts
Peasant

I have a very large stash of candy in my room. It is hidden from my parents and they do not know it exists. Does anyone else on AG hide candy for whenever they feel like it? Also, what kind of candy should I hide considering I am getting tired of Jolly Ranchers.

• 22 Replies
loco5
loco5
16,287 posts
Peasant

i don't need to hide candy, they both know i'm a junk food-a-holic (being a gamer...duh)

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I wish I hid candy. It sounds like a great idea. I would hide chocolate, peanut m&m, and gum. Oh and any candy that involves chocolate and pretzels. Mmm chocolate pretzels.

eatmydust166
eatmydust166
923 posts
Peasant

I don't hide candy, because I don't need to. I love candy, but hiding it just goes over the top.
If you need to hide it from your parents, perhaps you shouldn't have it. Are you on a diet? If you are, I don't suggest eating candy. Then again it's none of my business. Doesn't matter either way O_o

zakyman
zakyman
1,627 posts
Peasant

Are you on a diet?

No, but my parents don't really allow us to have sweets, so the stash is necessary. It's just that smuggling it up to my room is a pain. *sigh*
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

I don't hide candy, but I put a ton of snacks in my backpack for in case something happens, like a 2 hour lockdown at school while they do drug searches or if the bus breaks down or anything.

ElaineThreepwood
ElaineThreepwood
14 posts
Nomad

I don't hide candy neither, but it's because I don't eat candy, because i hate that. And even I i'd love candy, I live at my own flat, so nobody can prevent me from candy or anything else.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

well crystal light hard candies are really good. almost like jolly ranchers and life savers combined. but no i don't hide candy.

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

I like candy. Except I don't hide it and I have generous servings. Like maybe a jolly rancher once a week. I just don't eat candy. I also hate chocolate. Especially dark chocolate. As a matter of fact I have 95% of my halloween candy still :P

deadhead50
deadhead50
341 posts
Nomad

I had one when i was younger, im diabetic now so a candy stash is a horrid idea. :/

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

. It's just that smuggling it up to my room is a pain. *sigh*

Is it really hard to put it in your pockets and walk up to your room?
GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

I have no need to hide candy. I usually keep it in the kitchen or eat it after geting home with it.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I don't normally eat candy and I don't have to hide things, but when I was little I would hide my Halloween candy so no one else would take it.

johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

I have a small "stash" of candy, but I don't hide it, and I don't eat candy much anymore, so the stash is beginning to rot....

macintot
macintot
69 posts
Nomad

I used to have a secret stash of candy when I was around ten, but I don't anymore. After moving a few times you tend to lose it. Besides, I ate it all way too fast.

susilo
susilo
93 posts
Nomad

i hide it on my school bag...
it hundred of papermins candy...

my parent dont like candy...
my biggest fear is my little brother who like candy so much...

Showing 1-15 of 22