ForumsThe TavernAnnouncements

18 2703
murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

This thread is JUST for announcements. Announcements of all kinds. It doesn't matter! Post your Announcements here! I hope this could act like a newspaper of a sort, kind of like the daily news. Come here to see what's happening! Everything all in one place!

• 18 Replies
murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

WICKED- bulletin from 2nd General
Group Meetings: Scheduled to meet every Thursday 6:00 to 8:00 pm.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

Is this a WICKED thread without being called one so that it doesn't get locked again? :P

Here's my daily announcement:

An 11-year-old boy has been given an 18-month youth rehabilitation order for stealing a bin during the recent riots

Justice.
murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

No. This is a place where ANYONE can post announcements.
WICKED just so happens to be included.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

I don't see this thread lasting long before a mod comes along and locks it....

I don't see how that is constructive in any way.

Yeah, if this doesn't get locked it's going to be a spam thread...

Well, if people follow your and Cranium's examples, it will be spammed by people who don't know how to follow protocol.

So, as a protest, I won't lock it, even if I do have a good reason or two for it. At least not now.
And that will be my announcement:
Go report stuff instead of commenting on it and thereby spam it up, look like tools and probably be warned for minimodding at some point. Because it is annoying and will get you nowhere.
murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

My announcement is that Pickpocket is the FIRST person to make a REAL announcement!

murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

And, forgive the DP, but Thank you so much Cenere!
I promise that I'm only facilitating this thread.
ANYONE can post announcements here, not just WICKED.

PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

My announcement is that if you love pokemon, then I reccomend joining either...

Delugerpg
or...
PkIndigo

I have profiles on both!

My DelugeRPG Profile
and...
My Pokemon Indigo Profile

Both are quite new but don't worry! I know what i'm doing! I'll be back to give my announcement of becoming a wood lord here(expected on 9/2/11)!

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

My annoucment is I am happy for apparently I was the first real annoucment
And I had a pkmn indigo account a long time ago but it expired I was really good. I got shiny girantina and dialga and had really sting pkmn too. Some times I miss my account but I live with out it. I sucks how ur account expires after two months of non use

greenpeople2007
greenpeople2007
399 posts
Nomad

Today i have made 2 threads. 30 mins or less, and in the arts, anyone can post their poems. (not the true title of my 2nd)

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

My announcement is that the10-Day Poetry Contest has completed a round. The new theme is the same as the first: Epic Poetry. Enter and you may be eligible to win a merit!

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

my announcement will be that school starts soon and i won't be as active on AG.

Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

Go report stuff instead of commenting on it and thereby spam it up, look like tools and probably be warned for minimodding at some point. Because it is annoying and will get you nowhere.

Why is commenting considered spamming? Isn't that a whole point of a forum, to leave comments??
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

My announcement is that I will be keeping this thread free of spam, and if there is any, I'll make sure it's reported.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I am now a wood lord!! what i have dreamed to be since i first saw what the hat looked like!!

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,906 posts
Nomad

Why is commenting considered spamming? Isn't that a whole point of a forum, to leave comments??

it doesnt matter. if a mod says something, its obviously right and should not be questioned.
Showing 1-15 of 18