ForumsThe TavernArmor Games Fantasy Football

61 11616
waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

Hello everyone. football is almost back, so I felt that it would be a good idea to create a fantasy football league for Armor Games users. This should lead you there. The password is elephants. You will need to have a yahoo account to join (I was planning on using ESPN, but it was not working). It will be a live draft on September 8 at 9:30. So sign up if you want to play, as there are only 20 slots available.

• 61 Replies
EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

I have never done Fantasy Football. This might be a great way to get started.

I'll join to make sure no one is ever in last place.

MostlyToastly
MostlyToastly
102 posts
Nomad

I have just one question. What day is the draft? I'm too lazy to check at the moment.
And is it Armorgames time 8:30 AM, or Armorgames time 8:30 PM? Because if it's the former, that would be absolutely perfect for me. If it's the latter, I really can't do that.

zakyman
zakyman
1,627 posts
Peasant

How many spots are still open?

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I was going to but I did not know how many slots were open and my parents wouldn't let me.

waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

At this point there are 14 slots still available.

What day is the draft? I'm too lazy to check at the moment.
And is it Armorgames time 8:30 AM, or Armorgames time 8:30 PM?

It's Thursday, at 8:30 P.M. I don't think that anyone could do 8:30 A.M.
pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

I'll join to make sure no one is ever in last place.

It's actually pretty easy, as long as you pick the right players, and as long as you check at least once a week.
Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

Alright, I guess I'll join.

But is there anyway you could move it to Friday or Saturday? Because I don't know if I'd be able to do the entire draft if it's on Thursday.

I have a bad feeling about this... I only started playing it last year, but that was on NFL.com. Is it any different on yahoo?

20 teams dude? Dang, that draft is gonna thin QUICK.

So what are the settings, 1 QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 slot for a WR/RB, 1 TE, 1 Def, and 1 Kicker?

But at least last year I did pretty well. In 4 of my 5 leagues I joined I made the playoffs. Of course, I only won 1 of those leagues, got 2nd in 1 of them, and got 3rd in 2 of them.

But I'm not too sad about that since it was my first time ever playing it.

Plus in 1 league I started off 0-3, but go to 2-5(hey, 2 of 4 isn't bad when u were winless), then finish off really strong to finish 7-7, and barely, and I do mean BARELY, make the playoffs in that league(I was 1 of 4 teams that were 7-7). And when I consider I missed the draft for that league, I am not sad at all that I only got 2nd here.

Last thing because I know this has been a pretty long post, has anyone but me ever lost by a tiny margin, like, say, 0.2 points? Because I did last year, and I was freaking out. If I had won that, I would've been 7-6 vs 6-7, and would've definitely made the playoffs. But because I didn't, I was freaking out thinking I'd miss it.

waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

But is there anyway you could move it to Friday or Saturday? Because I don't know if I'd be able to do the entire draft if it's on Thursday.

I have it on Thursday because that is when the first game will happen.

I have a bad feeling about this... I only started playing it last year, but that was on NFL.com. Is it any different on yahoo?

This is my first year with a yahoo fantasy league, but it should be about the same. I've been playing on NFL and ESPN for a couple years now, so it shouldn't be too different.

So what are the settings, 1 QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 slot for a WR/RB, 1 TE, 1 Def, and 1 Kicker?

yes

20 teams dude? Dang, that draft is gonna thin QUICK.

I don't think that all the slots will be filled. There still should be plenty of people.
Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

why not use premier league website because it would be easier I know its only premier league but its all set up all you need is to set up a team and a league

waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

This is American football we're talking about, Cale. Sorry for the confusion, but I wouldn't have any idea how to handle fantasy soccer.

Yodadude53
Yodadude53
1,495 posts
Nomad

I joined I'm Penguins.

waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

Alright, two days to the draft, and we still have plenty of spots open. Please join .

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

So draft is tomorrow? Just checking so I dont miss this one.

MostlyToastly
MostlyToastly
102 posts
Nomad

Who here is the team "***** ****s", or is that just some random stranger? If it is the latter, would it be possible for Waluigi to boot them?

Yodadude53
Yodadude53
1,495 posts
Nomad

This is over my 80th team I've managed overall in Yahoo Fantasy Sports. Don't worry though, I'm pretty bad. Anyways, draft in 20 minutes, I might be able to make it.

Showing 16-30 of 61