ForumsThe TavernArmor Games Fantasy Football

61 11615
waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

Hello everyone. football is almost back, so I felt that it would be a good idea to create a fantasy football league for Armor Games users. This should lead you there. The password is elephants. You will need to have a yahoo account to join (I was planning on using ESPN, but it was not working). It will be a live draft on September 8 at 9:30. So sign up if you want to play, as there are only 20 slots available.

• 61 Replies
waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

Possum joined the league and was mad at me because he thought it was 8 A.M. He payed no attention.

Mav, your team is:

Qbs: Matt Ryan, Kevin Kolb
RBs: Chris johnson, LeSean McCoy, Felix Jones, Tim Hightower, Reggie Bush
WRs: Hakeem Nicks, Vincent Jackson, Marques Colston
TEs: Dallas Clark, Aaron Hernandez
K: Neil Rackers
Def: Baltimore, Dallas.

Sorry your computer is being stupid.

Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

Dang it! Forgot to join Thursday! Curse you shcool!

Yodadude53
Yodadude53
1,495 posts
Nomad

Mav, you missed the draft, but you got the best draft award xD

pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

Mav, you missed the draft, but you got the best draft award xD

I missed the draft too and I got Drew Brees, Dez Bryant, Reggie Wayne,
Vernon Davis, the Jets Defense, and the kicker from New England. I think I'm in contention for best draft while not present lol. My team name is NYJ and BFMV, if anyone was wondering. Probably not haha. But still...
pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

Sorry for double post, but I also got MJD and Rashard Mendenhall. Maybe I just got lucky...

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

I totally forgot.

Woo~~

Not like I could have picked anything decent, anyways.

Yodadude53
Yodadude53
1,495 posts
Nomad

Pauler, you're destroying me >.< You're winning 121-83.

MostlyToastly
MostlyToastly
102 posts
Nomad

I'm almost afraid to look at my team.
QB: The Manning brothers.
RB: Arian Foster, LeGarrette Blount, Knowshon Moreno, Benjarvus Green-Ellis.
WR: Mario Manningham, Brandon Marshall, Mike Thomas.
TE: Antonio Gates, Brandon Pettigrew.
K: Nate Kaeding.
D: Green Bay, San Diego.

*groan* Three of my players are already badly injured.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Ouch I got rocked by waluigi. Also steelers defense I am disappoint.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

Can anyone tell me how I did/am doing? I'm 'The Empire'.

Stupid computer is stupid.

waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

Lucky you then commander, because week 1 didn't count in our league; apparently because the draft was on the same day as the start of the NFL season.

Yodadude53
Yodadude53
1,495 posts
Nomad

I'm glad it didn't. Hopefully I do better in my other games this year. That's really one of the first blowouts I've had in years of Fantasy Football.

MostlyToastly
MostlyToastly
102 posts
Nomad

Can anyone tell me how I did/am doing? I'm 'The Empire'.

You're doing pretty good.
QB: Matt Ryan, Kevin Kolb.
RB: Chris Johnson, LeSean McCoy, Tim Hightower, Reggie Bush.
WR: Hakeem Nicks, Vincent Jackson, Marques Colston.
TE: Dallas Clark, Aaron Hernandez.
W/R: Felix Jones.
K: Neil Rackers.
Def: Baltimore, Dallas.

And you will always have the accolade that you're doing much, much better than I am. xP
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

Doing, as in, score?

LOL Dallas Defense.

Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

Well, I'm not in the league, but hopefully you don't mind me putting some stuff about my fantasy league on NFL.com.

I just scored the cheapest win EVER. I scored 127 Points, my opponent got 123. Awesome win right?

WRONG.

I actually should've lost that game despite scoring 123 points. The only reason I won was because my opponent was in-active and didn't put a starting QB OR a Kicker. And he had Matthew Stafford who scored got 25+ Points this week, so just playing him would've won the game for him.

Cheapest. Win. Ever.

In other news in one of my leagues I scored 150 Points, my highest in any league, in any year.

I am down by 9.5 Points in one of leagues right now. But I have Ahmad Bradshaw, but he has the Giants D. Let's hope the Giants' D gets torched and Bradshaw does well. But even if I do win, it's another ceap win. His WR was D. Bryant, who was IA, so had he played Johnny Knox he'd be up by 14 instead of 9.5.

This must be some sick joke... I score 132 Points, my opponent got 143...

And curse it all! I didn't play Maclin! But I did play M. Austin, and even if I had played Maclin I didn't need him. I beat my opponent 125-60. And that's WITHOUT H. Nicks adding to the total.

What is so depressing... I scored 100+ Points in all 12 leagues, but I'm only gonna win this week in 8 of them. And in 8 of them I scored at least 120, only won 5 of 8. 5 of 8 with 120+ Points! What more do the fantasy gods want from me!?

Last thing, for those of you wondering, I entered 12 Free leagues(have 2 accounts on NFL.com, get 6 Free Leagus with each).

Anyways, mind me giving me an update on your standings? I'd like to see that.

Showing 46-60 of 61