ForumsThe TavernAsk a (Insert animal name here)

28 5041
TheLegitGamer
TheLegitGamer
181 posts
Nomad

Let's say for one day, All animals could talk and understand your language! What would you ask that animal?
And YES I am making fun of the repetitive Ask A threads ;P

I would ask a penguin if it is insulting that you are the only birds who can't fly.

• 28 Replies
WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,467 posts
Nomad

Actually ostrich are birds too and they can't fly.

iMogwai
iMogwai
2,027 posts
Peasant

There are many other flightless birds, like the kiwi or the emu. I think you would have caused what could very well be the first penguin facepalm in the history of facepalming.

I'd like to ask a panda why they eat bamboo all the time when they are actually carnivores. That, and I'd ask him to wear a sombrero. It'd look AWESOME!

TheLegitGamer
TheLegitGamer
181 posts
Nomad

Ugh. Ignore my comment and just post the question I asked >.>
I feel that people get easy AP by correcting people instead of following the thread topic.
Anyways, I'd ask a mouse how does it feel that you scare elephants

vontje
vontje
866 posts
Nomad

Hihi i think i would ask a pig how the hell he manages to have an orgasm for 3 hours...

Normal question would be to a cat, i would ask him how it feels to have such a lazy life

TheLegitGamer
TheLegitGamer
181 posts
Nomad

I would also ask a pig this
"Do you feel you have any dignity left after rolling in your own feces?

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I would ask a platapus if looking weird helps him survive

Jblaze101
Jblaze101
512 posts
Peasant

In My Experience Home may be given only if the teacher actually discussed a majority of the questions and problems that go in the homework. I've known many times that students struggle to do a decent amount of homework because the teachers never even discussed or explained what instructions or even how to do the work that has been given so that's my opinion.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

I'd need to ask a dog if they enjoy being pet a bit too much, so i could refrain in future.

I'd also ask hamsters if they like being in their cages, or if i could trust them running about.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I would ask my dog why it eats their own poop. and Jblase101, i think you have the wrong thread.....

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

I would ask ticks if they could spread the word around their kind to not bite humans anymore. If they agree, I'd ask a few other bugs and parasites a similar question/request.

alovera1
alovera1
510 posts
Peasant

i would ask i bird if it would teach me hot to sing cause im terrible at singing

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

Hihi i think i would ask a pig how the hell he manages to have an orgasm for 3 hours...

It's actually 30 minutes

I would ask a dog if they enjoy being a pet or would rather run wild
Faunbard
Faunbard
650 posts
Nomad

i would aska water buffalo why the r so calm around humans. (i think they r)

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

I would ask a kangaroo if I could ride in the belly pouch.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

I would ask a penguin if it is insulting that you are the only birds who can't fly.

Good question, and this will be the answer from a true penguin. No, it's not insulting, we eat and fish and swim. Yep.
Showing 1-15 of 28