ForumsThe TavernWhat are you doing in a toilet other than "you know"

56 9693
susilo
susilo
93 posts
Nomad

i personally love to listening the music and smoking...

what about you...

sorry if my english terible, because i can't speak english well

• 56 Replies
visitlegend
visitlegend
398 posts
Nomad

I usualy text on the toilet.

-Legend

darkangel12341
darkangel12341
111 posts
Nomad

I have done all of the follwing: popped zits, put on makeup, put on shoes, put on lip gloss, put on jewlry, brushed teeth, brushed hair, texted, talked on the phone, scrolled through my phone, played games on my phone, trimmed nails, painted nails, trimmed loose threads on my clothes, read, thought, ate an apple, drank a glass of water, read random bottles, done homework, studied, and made a to-do list for the day. I am a multitasker, I don't believe in wasting time when there is a lot to be done.

johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

[quote=darkangel12341]I have done all of the follwing: popped zits, put on makeup, put on shoes, put on lip gloss, put on jewlry, brushed teeth, brushed hair, texted, talked on the phone, scrolled through my phone, played games on my phone, trimmed nails, painted nails, trimmed loose threads on my clothes, read, thought, ate an apple, drank a glass of water, read random bottles, done homework, studied, and made a to-do list for the day. I am a multitasker, I don't believe in wasting time when there is a lot to be done.[/quote]
Yea, you are definitely a multitasker!

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Usually I swim if I get the chance, but it's pretty rare to find a toilet big enough for me to fit inside.

As for being on the toilet, well, I can't say I do anything. I can't multitask to save my life.

susilo
susilo
93 posts
Nomad

Sorry for DP, but...

no problem....

have done all of the follwing: popped zits, put on makeup, put on shoes, put on lip gloss, put on jewlry, brushed teeth, brushed hair, texted, talked on the phone, scrolled through my phone, played games on my phone, trimmed nails, painted nails, trimmed loose threads on my clothes, read, thought, ate an apple, drank a glass of water, read random bottles, done homework, studied, and made a to-do list for the day. I am a multitasker, I don't believe in wasting time when there is a lot to be done.

wow... it must be fancy toilet...
pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

I'm usually either using my iPod or my Droid, playing Angry Birds, texting, checking FB/Twitter. The usual stuff.

chang
chang
846 posts
Nomad

Most of the time I just.....SAVE THE WORLD

Because what else do you do when your in a toilet?

But I a serious note, I usually just pull out my phone and entertain myself.

PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

I usually check for ninja spiders, spies, surveillance cameras, motion sensors, and noxious gas. You're most vulnerable when you're on the toilet. You think you're alone, but you're not.

But seriously, there have been times where i've taken my laptop into the bathroom just because it's plain boring. I once won a bid on eBay while I was on the toilet.

IcyGryphon
IcyGryphon
159 posts
Nomad

I do nothing, and I do absolutely mean nothing, but concentrate at the task at hand.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

The most I ever do is think. In fact sometimes I sit on my toilet and just think. I can accomplish a lot of thinking in that time. Just let evrything go and daydream. Well until someone knocks on the door because they have to go too.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

One time I watched the titanic. To bad I didn't have enough time.

And that one time I had an idea on how to cure every disease. Then I flushed and I lost the idea.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Besides you know I sit like this

Why didn't I think about posting The Thinker? I sometimes it like that too.

And that one time I had an idea on how to cure every disease. Then I flushed and I lost the idea.

Uh huh.

--

I once fell asleep while sitting on the toilet. Bad times, bad times.
d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

How I use the toilet in 10 steps:

1) Before I even enter the bathroom, I have to position a chair a certain way.
2) Make sure nobody is in the living room.
3) I take the remote, and go to the bathroom.
4) As I walk in, I look in the mirror to make sure nobody is behind the door.
5) Open the shower curtains. Just in case. I don't need to explain.
6) Pull 'em pants and boxers down in one swift motion. Like a boss.
7) Plop myself down on that toilet.
8) Watch the 90-95% of the TV screen that I see.
9) Do my business at the same time.
10) Enjoy.

Note: Make sure you can quickly shut the bathroom door with your foot, or use a broom or something in case somebody walks into the living room.

Other Note: Does this sound risky? Yes. Is it worth it? I'll let you decide.

Note 3: If you do have to close the door because somebody ruins your fun, torture them with wondering where the remote is.

Good luck finding the perfect house with position of living room and bathroom, perfect furniture position, and perfect TV spot.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

What are you doing in a toilet other than "you know"

Do you mean cleaning it from the inside with "you know"?

Hmm, when I'm in a toilet I probably cleaning it, thinking how disgusting it is and why I'm doing it.
aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

ive played putting once with my bro id sit and swing and get in the hole we made ahh good times

Showing 16-30 of 56