ForumsThe TavernWhat are you doing in a toilet other than "you know"

56 9694
susilo
susilo
93 posts
Nomad

i personally love to listening the music and smoking...

what about you...

sorry if my english terible, because i can't speak english well

• 56 Replies
Demetra
Demetra
62 posts
Nomad

I might go in there and cry when i feel so.Or when im anxious and want to think about something.Once when i was having a huge and important exam i had to read a large amount of books and stuff.So i was so tired of my bedroom.Then i went to the kitchen - tired of the kitchen,i went to my parent's bedroom etc. and when i got tired of everything in and out the house i finaly ended up in the bathroom

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

ve played putting once with my bro id sit and swing and get in the hole we made ahh good times

I'm not sure I want to know what that means, but curiosity tells me that you should tell me.
crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

4.) Behavior
a. Please conduct yourself in a respectful and courteous behavior. Be helpful to newbies instead of shoving the rules in their face or yelling at them. If they do something wrong, kindly inform them of the correct course of action.

This is the rule I am always observing in the toilet. Someone is BOUND to come into the bathroom, not knowing what they're doing..... And then, they sit down crooked.....
Eesh. I look to the skies, and scream at the top of my high-pitched voice:
"No,no! You're doing it all wrong you idiot!"
CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Listen to my Ipod
study,
Read.
Or all of the above.

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,482 posts
Shepherd

Something on my smartphone.
Honestly though I wish I'd take a crap slower, its a serious first-world problem of mine.

IcyGryphon
IcyGryphon
159 posts
Nomad

There's a catch for me if I'm on the toilet though, I must be completely naked and concentrate or "it" will never happen.

Jblaze101
Jblaze101
512 posts
Peasant

There's a catch for me if I'm on the toilet though, I must be completely naked and concentrate or "it" will never happen.

lmao that was tooo funny

aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

ve played putting once with my bro id sit and swing and get in the hole we made ahh good times
I'm not sure I want to know what that means, but curiosity tells me that you should tell me.
well we got some golf balls set up this golf course and started golfing it was fun until i stopped pooing only if i could poo longer?
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

ell we got some golf balls set up this golf course and started golfing it was fun until i stopped pooing

You did this while you were on the toilet and he was in the same room? I don't even know how to react to that...

only if i could poo longer?

Eat a crapload (pun intended) of fiber every day. You should notice results within 20 hours.
aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

A
l

thxs for the tip and no i was like 6 he was 11 and he make the hole in the hall and it would go it was fun oh and where can i get this'fibre' oh the dont try this at school by your self do it at home with dad

eddyalex
eddyalex
307 posts
Nomad

We are going to buy a huge paint by numbers so every time you sit down you can do a bit... LOL

divy1324
divy1324
433 posts
Nomad

Well.... im always [i]on the toilet.. but whats there to do on a toilet

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

Well,when I'm on a toliet, I take a dump for sure.While I do that I just think about random things or I just let my mind go wild which usually makes me forget I'm on the toilet, so I end up on it for 5 minutes and people think "Whoah he must be constipated"

Keyara
Keyara
370 posts
Nomad

I don't really do anything. Not enough time to get anything else done. Just get in and get out.

daxflame44
daxflame44
151 posts
Nomad

I either drain the main vein or drop a heavy load.

Showing 31-45 of 56