ForumsThe TavernImagination

23 5661
phsycomonkey
phsycomonkey
789 posts
Nomad

Is it me, or does everyone loose their imagination in adolescence? If not, prove me wrong, love to hear someone else with an imagination.

• 23 Replies
alovera1
alovera1
510 posts
Peasant

i have like the best imagination out of like all of my friends i think of things they would never think of in a thousand years

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I have a huge imagination. Sometimes I wish I didn't.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

I have a huge imagination, if the creative, if not violent ways I image deaths is anything to go by. But hey, we can't all be do-goodies, now can we? Aint' no good if there aren't any villains.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

its not everyone. its most. i have a huge imagination as well (not sure if you can call me an adult though). i spend much time just daydreaming. its kind of sad that people lose things when they grow up like imagination and innocence

eatmydust166
eatmydust166
923 posts
Peasant

I feel as if I have little imagination, but according to people I know, I have a pretty big one. I think everyone has an imagination, I suppose, but only some use it. Others just keep it hidden away or just not notice it, until it notices them.

LEAPretard
LEAPretard
1,328 posts
Nomad

i have a large imagination. give me a few months and i may be building This In a week.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I have a good imagination. That's my I don't want a bouring old normal job. It would be awesome to make videogames cauz it's fun, it has a story and u have the satisfaction that u made people happy.

Arjan
Arjan
41 posts
Nomad

Yes, I have a good imagination, I mostly use it in my artwork. However, when I was younger, my imagination was definitely stronger (i.e. talking animals)

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

my imagination gets the best of me sometimes when i am falling asleep and i think something's gonna kill me in my sleep. but then there's the good kind where you have endless possibilities to do things but i don't get that very often. although when my mind just wanders and thinks up a lot of ideas. since i have that, i'm going to digipen academy.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

I have a really big imagination which is really active when I'm close to sleep.
I can create thing with ease and if I need to draw something or come up with something it doesn't cost me more then 5 minutes.

phsycomonkey
phsycomonkey
789 posts
Nomad

I have noticed, artists are able to use their imagination more so it is able to be stretched to unending limits. Imagine something crazy and post it. Prove you have an imagination. perhaps one persons imagination is another's regular thoughts.

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

I have a huge imagination and I don't think it ever grew or became smaller, it was bad for me when I was little because with imagination comes creating things in your head and thinking up things that are quite horrific. But now I learned to control it and i just channel it into making a video game (name's going to be Sanity and its about just that).

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

I have noticed, artists are able to use their imagination more so it is able to be stretched to unending limits. Imagine something crazy and post it. Prove you have an imagination. perhaps one persons imagination is another's regular thoughts.

Jumping off of a building and ripping through the floor until you go to china, what it would be like to be stuck in space for eternity, someone growing a shoe on their face and having it sufficate them.
RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

I have a HUGE imagination I use it for Art or Music and sometimes Poems.. but i have the most imagination out of my friends and familys

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

okay, here comes my crazy post. you know the nose masks things that you have for the happy gas while you are at the dentists? well they can't be reused so my mom brought it home and there was a weird filter thingy that looks like an eye so i thought it would be cool if it would become part of a robot pet thing. not really crazy but i thought i should put it on here.

Showing 1-15 of 23