ForumsThe TavernScariest dream you ever had

26 3470
Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

The title is exactly what i'm asking, what is the scariest dream you ever had. Explain the dream in deatail please and say what scared you most.

• 26 Replies
Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

Yea sounds quite scarry. I usualy think the scarriest dreams are the ones where you can't avoid whats comming, like I once had a dream where I was in the mall and I was following my family around and I was walking in front of them and thought they were going to take a ecscalator and I accedentily got on and when I did, I relized the escalator was going down to hell and I couldn't beat it by trying to run up it and my family was just waving goodbye to me.

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

i have never had a "scary" dream just kinda flashbacks from when i was little and stuff like that (btw im adopted and kinda got abused) the scariest dream i had was when i was little and all i remember is that it had my real mom in it.. and like every year i will have that dream.

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

i have never had a "scary" dream just kinda flashbacks from when i was little and stuff like that (btw im adopted and kinda got abused)

Very sorry to hear that and I hope that didn't hurt you permanently.
the scariest dream i had was when i was little and all i remember is that it had my real mom in it.. and like every year i will have that dream.

I used to have scarry dreams with my mom in it also.
RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

Very sorry to hear that and I hope that didn't hurt you permanently

i kinda got over it its just harder to trust people now..
keeton52
keeton52
928 posts
Nomad

When I dream about my mother Im usually killing her.

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

A lot of scary dreams I've had were mainly weird and not really scary. But one scary dream I had was when there was this thing at the end of my bed (I think it was an evil doll or something) and it was really dark and I fell off the bed where it could get me and woke up before anything really happend to me.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I've had a lot of scary dreams. A bunch all eventually lead me to being really scaried of bathrooms. First I had a dream where a robot basicly decapitaed my mom. Then I had a dream about robots in the bathroom, and finally a dream about a evil being (possibly the devil) in the bathroom. After that I was really scared of bathrooms and I checked everywhere. But as I got older I used logic to stop having irrational fears of people in my bathroom.

MysteryGal7492
MysteryGal7492
4 posts
Nomad

I once had a nightmare about a zombie in the bathroom. Although, that particular one was not so much Scary as REALLY weird. But it did keep me from taking so long in the bathroom.
Thankfully I'm over that now but thinking about that still gives me the creeps.

cbreezy623
cbreezy623
59 posts
Nomad

I had a dream once where I was being chased by hundreds of rats. I made it to my family room where my dad was sitting on the couch reading a newspaper. But I stopped when I got there so the rats started crawling up my body. I was screaming at my dad to help but it was like I was invisible. I was eaten alive by the rats.

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

I've had a lot of scary dreams. A bunch all eventually lead me to being really scaried of bathrooms. First I had a dream where a robot basicly decapitaed my mom. Then I had a dream about robots in the bathroom, and finally a dream about a evil being (possibly the devil) in the bathroom. After that I was really scared of bathrooms and I checked everywhere. But as I got older I used logic to stop having irrational fears of people in my bathroom.

Haha I had the feaer of bathroom's for a while also, I used to not like the Bathroom because everything was so loud and I had alot of dreams about things in Mirrors and you basicly can't do anything while washing ur hands and stuff.
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

ugh probably the one i had about the holocaust (idk how to spell it in english) for some reasin i was like 6 in that dream. i remember my mother and i were running and gunshots behind us. then i remember that she pushed me into the bushes and kept running on her own. she got shot and died and i had to stay in that bush. wow... probably the worst feeling ive ever had

Showing 16-26 of 26