ForumsThe TavernRemember?

21 3527
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I can hardly remember anything. I have a terrible memory and I don't know what I should do about it. It's gotten so bad I've that it makes me look like an idiot and people have even asked me "are you high?". So yeah, anyone else have a terrible memory? Or ways to help?

P.S: I was going to make the title "are you high?" But I thought people might take it the wrong way.

• 21 Replies
Demetra
Demetra
62 posts
Nomad

I had the same problem.In the end i though i had some kind of illness!But after i had to take Magnesium suplements for some muscles twitches i had,i noticed a few weeks later that my memory had sharpen and was amazingly good!Ive read the Magnesium realy helps!And i suggest you try!

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

I have a bad memory also, but its funny because some things, like foreign curse words (i dunno why) i could remember after hearing it the first time, or if I need to remember a website, it's easy for me. The only problem I have is remembering if I met some1 and their name.

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

I cant remember anything about anything.... I am as stupid as a DoDo bird :b my boyfriend always makes fun of me cause of it.... I dont care cause being forgetful can make things more interesting or fun.

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

My memory is semi decent. Sometimes I have trouble remembering dreams, doing homework, and names if I don't know the person too well.

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,906 posts
Nomad

people tell me I have a history of a horrible memory. I cant remember if its true or not

Showing 16-20 of 21