ForumsThe TavernVampires real?

40 5594
miniscrub
miniscrub
6 posts
Farmer

There was a story about a teenager that entered a woman's house and bit her on the neck. He was taken to court and charged with breaking and entering and assault. The boy claimed to be a 500 year old vampire. Now I'm not sure if this is just a made up story from the boy or on the 1% chance that he is telling the truth. I would like to hear some other peoples opinions on this topic.

• 40 Replies
Peter20
Peter20
543 posts
Peasant

well actually vampires used to be real during the black plauge people either became desperate for food or mentaly unstable and would bite people giving them the plauge

Awesomeyi
Awesomeyi
122 posts
Nomad

Well, no, vampires were never real. The plague isn't the vampire "virus", and besides, I bet they didn't suck the other people's blood, or were they immortal.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

The only real vampires are vampire bats and Chupacabras.

The latter has yet to be confirmed...

i say hes mental you did say hes a teennager or it could have been drugs or hes demon possesed probably from demonic rituals like commanderpalladin said

Ha.. haha.... hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!
"Of course he's not a vampire, silly. He's got a demon inside!" Yup, makes more sense.

(Me, trolling? No way...)

well actually vampires used to be real during the black plauge people either became desperate for food or mentaly unstable and would bite people giving them the plauge

Well, that's a loose use of a vague term.^^ But if you look at it that way, why not.
Sonatavarius
Sonatavarius
1,322 posts
Farmer

That sounds more like a spin off of zombies than it does vampires.
Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

That sounds more like a spin off of zombies than it does vampires.

I agree with that.
Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,482 posts
Shepherd

Okay so they might be out there, just for any believers.
But if all that we've seen in 'movies' might just be a load of crap, we have nothing to go on. Besides all that demon lore from who knows where. But even that stuff states some pretty crazy junk that the boy can't produce.
So... to conclude.
Twilight sucks and is about sparkly shedudes.
And this kid is insane.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

I'm the twilight chris crocker.

"LEAVE TWILIGHT ALONE."
Lulzjks.

I think society today has gone a little crazy. I would forgive an attack like this if it was based on the original Dracula or Queen of the ****ed or something [Not really, but sure].

Do you guys think the rise in vampire entertainment (Twilight, Vampire Diaries, True Blood) has led to this?

314d1
314d1
3,817 posts
Nomad

(Skipped past everyone else's because they are boring)

No. He couldn't be a vampire, even if they did exist. Vampires can't go into other people's houses without being invited, and this guy broke in.

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,482 posts
Shepherd

Do you guys think the rise in vampire entertainment (Twilight, Vampire Diaries, True Blood) has led to this?

I don't think there has been a rise in raging lunatics, but I do think that those lunatics are receiving more publicity/attention from your average [and mildly brain-dead] teenage fan.

It has grown huge, Barnes and Nobles has had their 'Teen Paranormal Romance' section for quite some time now.
Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

Is this really what we are arguing about in the political section? this is definitely made for the tavern, but I digress.

in short:

1.vampires: not real
2.kid: totaly insane
3.twilight: never read but hate it because of the girls at school who never shut up about it.
4.this thread: separation of tavern and politics.

@hahiha

the guy you were thinking of (the one who dracula is based off of) is vlad the impaler. he drank his enemies blood after every victory.

miniscrub
miniscrub
6 posts
Farmer

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/viewnews.php?id=212307
this is the link to the website

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Don't make me laugh. If there ever was such a thing, and it was discovered, there wouldn't be any alive at all. It would be "Weapons free! Kill on site!"

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Don't make me laugh. If there ever was such a thing, and it was discovered, there wouldn't be any alive at all. It would be "Weapons free! Kill on site!"

We don't kill every other creature we see, so why would we kill a creature that resembles a human?
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Oh, that's like saying: "hey, there's a horrible, blood-sucking monster in human form. It's murdered hundreds of people. Lets wave at it! Hi!"

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Oh, that's like saying: "hey, there's a horrible, blood-sucking monster in human form. It's murdered hundreds of people. Lets wave at it! Hi!"

Who said they've murdered hundreds of people? Maybe they're peaceful.
Showing 16-30 of 40