ForumsThe TavernVampires real?

40 5592
miniscrub
miniscrub
6 posts
Farmer

There was a story about a teenager that entered a woman's house and bit her on the neck. He was taken to court and charged with breaking and entering and assault. The boy claimed to be a 500 year old vampire. Now I'm not sure if this is just a made up story from the boy or on the 1% chance that he is telling the truth. I would like to hear some other peoples opinions on this topic.

• 40 Replies
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Mmmmm. What if I say: "They don't exist." Considering there will be at least one vampire who like humans better than the "Vegetarian" alternative, and that one has neglected to show up. Unless their hiding, which is little different, seeing as they don't help in the least.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

There's any easy way to tell if he is a vampire, hang him and if he dies then he is human! No he's probably just messed up in the head.

DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,761 posts
Nomad

Lets use some good old fashion witch trials! Drop him in the water with a metal thingymabob chained to him, and if he lives, he is a vampire! If he doesnt, he is human. Vampire are immortal except to garlic, sunlight, and hearts-ona-stake right? Witch trials! Witch trials!

iMogwai
iMogwai
2,027 posts
Peasant

Lets use some good old fashion witch trials!

If he weighs less than a duck, he's a witch!

Anyways, I dunno where he was from, but most governments keep track of who's born in their country and when. Just look up his birth certificate, and boom, mystery solved, he's just a weirdo.
PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

This thread made me think of the ending of Dark Cut. Anyways I agree. Witch trial!!

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Lol. imogwai I thought it was if u wiegh as much as a duck ur a witch. Yeah but the birth cirtificate thing is just common sense

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Witch trial! Either that, or firing-squad-armed-with-RPGs trial.

jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

i am a vampire

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

If he weighs less than a duck, he's a witch!

And what do we do with witches? BURN 'EM!
Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

Some people who claim to be "modern vampires" say they can drain people of energy in a parasitic way. I don't know much about it, but I saw it on tv and have a link here although they call themselves physic vampires now I guess.

Showing 31-40 of 40